Quickcreditscore.co.uk / Fraud Scam

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

This company initiall charged me £29.95 without my knowing and as soon as I found out I cancelled my membership and also called my credit card company. The credit card company contacted them and confirmed my cancellation but the following two months another £29.95 twice was taken. I am now in the process of disputing these charges.
This company quickcreditscore.co.uk do not offer any service apart from scamming your credit card out of money. This is a rip off scam company and should be reported to the trading standards. None of their e-mails give you any responses back. Warning: do not have any dealings with this website or company

Sh

Comments

• Bb
      16th of Jul, 2009

It's true. And if you call them they'll say they're a business but they're fraudsters. I was surprised when I started getting billed from a company I hadn't even heard of. Apparently I had signed up using a different service (part of the same company) and they had passed on the details of my credit card to this quickcreditscore site. Anyway I cancelled it again after the first payment came out and also sent an email back to them requesting them to put the money back in otherwise I would contact the bank. Then I was even more surprised when a second payment came out for another £19.95! Called them and they said they didn't receive an email. Haha. Just called the bank who had heard of this "company" and were sounding a little pissed off with them as well and they said we'll get the money back from them. Problem solved (hopefully)!

• Do
      30th of Sep, 2009

Just had £19.95 taken from my account twice by quickcreditscore as I had apparently signed up for their "membership"!! No hope of getting my money back but have cancelled "membership" with immediate effect. I have put it down to another bad experience but in this day and age to exploit innocent people in this way is outrageous!!

• Ge
      1st of Oct, 2009
    Quickcreditscore. Co. Uk - stealing money from me
    quickcreditscore.co.uk

i answered an invitation to try out a FREE credit score. I receeved no paperwork or notification but have found out that £24.95 is being taken from my bank account every month. The only way i can stop this is by closing my account and opening a new one. This means i have to contact five outgoing debits and eight incomeing credits ... nightmare.

• Mi
      8th of Dec, 2009
    Quickcreditscore.co.uk - unauthorised debit card charges
    Adaptive Affinity Ltd
    Cavendish House, 369 Burnt Oak Rd
    Edgeware
    England, Greater London
    quickcreditscore.co.uk

Very dubious marketing techniques led to me being charged £19.95 even though I emailed the company to remove all details of mine from their database. the company cancelled my 'membership' once I called to complain but refused to refund the payment taken as apparently they think it's fair to keep it anyway. - Steer well clear of this company and their website - they may operate legally but they obviously have very low moral standards.

• Te
      22nd of Dec, 2009
    Quickcreditscore,co,uk - unauthorised withdrawal of £19.95 from my partners account
    Wales, Gwent

This company has been taking £19.95 monthly from my account without permission

• Ke
      23rd of Dec, 2009

as with other people, i have had £19.95 taken from my account without my consent or knowledge.i loked at their website but did not take any steps to open an account with them(not to my knowledge) and how they got my bank details i dont know.
    keith culley 01228 541515 keithculley@sky.com

• Jm
      1st of Jan, 2010

This company just STEALS money from your bank account.

• Co
      2nd of Jan, 2010

Sorry for my lazyness just I don't want to type a lot since my hands hurt. Anyways, here is what I said to another person with the same problem.

So you were scammed I guess by freecreditreport.com or in your case one based in the UK? Typical. Even though I haven't, there was this video or documentary I saw about what to do about credit score and junk. It said that NEVER go to freecreditreport.com or any other company that gets the all 3 report. Even though you pay more, you go directly to Equifax and the other 2 and pay the $15 separate to a total of $45. It says that otherwise you will ended up being scammed by free credit or any other "all 3 firm". Hope this was use to you so that way you can get an accurate credit score without the scams of a monotonous scam artist. Sorry if the big 3 credit bureaus aren't in the UK but I hope you can find some sort of way to find a big 3 in UK.

• Ga
      2nd of Jan, 2010
    Quickcreditscore.co.uk - unorthorised transfer of funds
    33 Meadow avenue
    Blackhall
    England, Cleveland
    Phone: 07598471872
    harding2009@live.co.uk

i applied for the free trial and did not sign for monthly credit scoring-my bank account has been debited £29.95/99 which i did not want or authorise!! i want this refunding and my account cancelling which i did not want in the first place if this is not done i will be seeking advisement from a solicitor and sending an e-mail to watchdog asking them to investigate - i just wunder how many other people your company has done this to and it needs to stop!!

G Harding

• Mi
      16th of Jan, 2010

you have taken 19.95 from my account with out my consent ps phone me on 07544860032

• Mw
      21st of Jan, 2010

if anyone needs to cancel with these cowboys you can call 0845 026 1094 or as i did get my bank too. speak directly to miss rhina roy she is very helpful. they cancelled straight away and within 10 days refunded my account £19, 95. good luck. if you do need to view your credit worth, your bank will do it. simple.

• Al
      27th of Jan, 2010
    Quickcreditscore. Co. Uk - charge for unauthorised payment of 19 95
    a.lever
    ajrockchick@hotmail.com

i cancelled my application via an e mail i was sent as i was led to believe this was a free service i would like a refund

• Ro
      23rd of Feb, 2010

I saw this advert while I was e mailing. (How come the website allows this company to advertise?)
    I gave my bank details ( have learnt to be totally cautious in future!) but got no reply of any kind and thought I had failed to register and forgot about it. I noticed a couple of months later that they were taking money from my account.
    I emailed them and pointed out that they had never given me a service of any kind and certainly not any way of accessing their service.
    They agreed to cancel my subscription but refused to refund any money. I t˙en sent them a registered letter saying I would be taking them to the small claims court and pointing out they would need to appear in Leeds (where I live) and that I would be producing to the court prints form the QCS scam website. They wrote back immediately and agreed to pay back all my money, which they have now done!

• So
      9th of Mar, 2010
    Quickcreditscore. Co. Uk - deduction of 19.95£ from my card
    quickcreditscore.co.uk

hi i donno when did i subscribe with this website, and now my account has been deducted by 19.95 £. kindly please please am begging u to give away my money and CANCEL MEMBERSHIP IN THIS SITE for god sake.
    please help me out.i cant bear this huge amount to go away just like that.please see to this .
    hope 2 hear u soon

10th of Mar, 2010
    Quickcreditscore. Co. Uk - unauthorised withdrawal of £19.95 from my partners account
    United Kingdom

direct debit of 19.95 taken out of my husbands account never heard of the company. would like fill reimbursement. what can people do to stop this?

• Cu
      12th of Mar, 2010

Dear Member,
    It has been brought to our attention that you have encountered problems with your Quick Credit Score membership.

Please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist you.

Email: contact@quickcreditscore.co.uk
    Fax: 0870 143 2344

Our contact centre is open Monday - Friday between the hours 9am to 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays. All calls are normally answered within one minute of you calling us.

If you call out of hours please leave a voice mail with you details and we will call you back within two working days.

Kind Regards
    Quick Credit Score, Customer Service Team

• Dy
      26th of Mar, 2010

how can i get the £19.95 refunded to my account??? this has really pissed me off today

27th of Mar, 2010

we have for the last 2 months had 19.95 deducted from our bank account 4 times totally pissed off nobody seems to be doing anything to stop these people. WHY

• Wi
      5th of Apr, 2010
    Quickcreditscore. Co. Uk - fraud
    Quickcreditscore
    United Kingdom

this company are faudulantly taking 19.95 from my debit account as a card purchase and i have had no dealings with them

• Cu
      9th of Apr, 2010

Dear Member,
    We have read your comments and would be more than happy to answer any question you may have. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and your input is welcome.

Please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist you.

Email: contact@quickcreditscore.co.uk