QuickCardService.com / $49.95 has been taken out of my account

I did not authorize this to be taken out of my checking account. I want my money back. I don't even know what type of service this is.

Comments

• Al
      24th of Mar, 2007

I would like them to be investigated and i would like a refund I want others to know that they need to be brought to justice. Their web site is www.quickcardservice.com And on the web site there is a lot of random people with complaints like mine. Stating that this company stole money from their account. Please help and have this stopped and fixed. I tried to contact the better business bureau and i can not find the web site or a phone number.

• Ni
      24th of Mar, 2007

Omg!! I just got my mail today and im very very mad!! This company tried to take money from my account and now im -49.95 in my savings and i tried to call this company i was sent here & there on web search. How do i stop this how do i talk with the bank about this. I never authorized this company to take money from my account at anytime who are these ppl anyone know how to reach them please let me know Monday morning at the bank should be interesting...

• Ge
      28th of Mar, 2007

QuickCardService.com company took 49.95 out of my account too.

29th of Mar, 2007

I am going to file a fraud lawsuit against QuickCardService.com if I don't get my money back.

30th of Mar, 2007

QuickCardService.com debited my account for 49.95 w/out my consent and i dont even know how they got my information.

• Do
      30th of Mar, 2007

Quick card Service.com took 49.95 out my account 3 times without my consent and caused an overdraft of $102.00 please help to get this money returned.

• Gi
      31st of Mar, 2007
    QuickCardServices - Stolen money

QuickCardServices said that i gave them my permission to debit my account 49.95 in which i did not nor did i receive anything in the mail to a purchase for something bought online. I have sent several emails so that they could refund me my money a i have not yet seen it back in my account. It has been over a week when it was suppose to take only 1-3 days.

• Be
      31st of Mar, 2007

49.95 charged to my account. And still trying to charge my account. Cusing overdraft charges.

• Ji
      2nd of Apr, 2007

QuickCardService.com - who are you people? Why would you take money out of my account twice. I don't know who you are and I want all my money return to me plus the over draft charges I got from your illegal withdrawals from my account. Pay me my money back and i won't report you. You are bad people.

• Eb
      2nd of Apr, 2007

I did not authorize $49.95 to be debit from my bank account nor did i sigh up for any membership. I did not RCA pay day loan from any website.

• Sh
      3rd of Apr, 2007

I am very pissed off. I did not authorize anyone to deduct money out of my account. The 49.95 has come out and overdrawn my account and image my surprise when you call the 800 number and you can talk to no one. I have made an official complaint with the local police department and the better business burrow regarding this issue. I want my money back right now...

3rd of Apr, 2007

As i have read thru the other complaints... i guess this site is full of cramp... i hope anybody that reads this can do something about this so-called company...

• Te
      3rd of Apr, 2007

Everprivate service took 49.95 out of my checking acct two weeks ago and i never knew or authorized it. They WILL pay me back my money and i also feel they should pay for the over draft fee to my acct.

• Se
      3rd of Apr, 2007

I to was charged the 49.95 from quickcardservice.com and like everyone else here i have no idea for what.thus far i am having a horrible time getting my money back.i had no knowledge of this transaction nor did i ever authorize any of this. This is evidently one of those shady companies that like to hide under the assumption that they are a legit business when in reality they are just a bunch of crooks stealing from hard working people.

• Ba

Ticket # 68832
    Access key: 68832Z784983767455407269

• Eb
      4th of Apr, 2007

QuickCardService.com took money out of my account without authorization and if it's not credited back i will seek legal actions.

• De
      4th of Apr, 2007

On 03/29/07 someone charge $49.95 from my checking account. I have no clue as to what the ever private card is nor would I have ever agree to pay them $49.95 in advance for anything. As of date have not recieved any information from quickcardservice.com nor have they sent me any documents or ever private card in the mail. as it stands My bank account was drafted $49.95 and I would like to have my bank account returned the $49.95. check #9999. I have contacted the 1-401-228-9232 who claimed that I need to contact customer services online to request a refund. but thier website led me no where. Also the 1-866-379-5984 phone number given to by my bank was not much help.

• Ta
      4th of Apr, 2007

This is totally wrong. QuickCardService.com overdrafted my bank account by 56.00 dollars. I dont even know who this company is. They need to brought to justice.... I'm so mad!

• Id
      4th of Apr, 2007

This company stole money from my account without my authorization I don't know what this company is all about but something serious need to be done about them people work to hard for their money to have some thieves like this so called company ripping them and causing major overdraft to their accounts.

• Wi
      5th of Apr, 2007

I can't believe what I just saw on my bank statement! Quickcardservice.com deducted 49.95 from my checking and I don't know why. What is my next step? Do I call the bank? I can't get in touch with them as they just pass me on to this web-sight. I need help.