Quality Wholesale Homesfraud

1 Review updated:

I called this company for information on a new home in 2006 and was given what I've come to find out is their regular shpiel to reel you in. I was faxed a one sided contract and told to semd in a 2500$ deposit which was refundable should ANYTHING failt to go thru..financing, etc. 2 years later they had failed to secure financing and I asked for my money back only to be told that the back of the contract (never got one) stated my money was non refundable.See Top 10 Worst Companies in West Monroe, LAI never agreed to this and once they let me know they were keeping my money they began avoiding my calls. I was promised a call from different name after different name and never heard a thing. It's now 2009 and I am afraid that 2500$ will never be seen again. I'm not a person with alot of money, i am a single mother who was convinced by these people they would provide me with a first home of my own with a low deposit and monthly payment and I gave them everything I had in my savings to end up with nothing.
Molly Connery

Comments

• Ha
      Jun 28, 2009

Do yourself a favor and move on It is very hard, I know, to forgive yourself for being scammed, but at this point, you should know they will not be issuing you a refund, and you've wasted enough time dealing with this matter in your life.

• Le
      Jul 13, 2009

Its your money, dont relent. If it makes you feel better, my wife and I were recently taken in by this same company for the tune of a $5, 000 deposit. Less than a month later, they have gone out of business, and are giving me the runaround through the new company, Goldbilt homes, (it is the same people working there). I will not just write off $5000 as oh well, small loss. This is America. I put my life on the line fighting for this country in Iraq, and I will not put up with scam artists and con men taking the hard earned money of people like myself and West Monroe. The worst thing you can do is give up. If nothing else this company needs to be shut down, and the people in charge need to be put in jail. This is not petty crime, it amounts to hard working Americans losing their nest eggs to criminals, who are not being held accountable for their actions. We have laws against this type of thing in America, its not ok, and you should definitely not just walk away.

• Ta
      Jul 09, 2010

They are back in business:

Fiesta Wholesale Homes

And

Home Owners Wholesale

Buyer beware.

• He
      Aug 05, 2010

Fiesta Wholesale Homes is in no way affiliated with Homeowners Wholesale. Tappy is uninformed and spreads unsubstantiated rumor. Fiesta Wholesale Homes is a manufactured home retailer in Melissa, TX. Call [protected] to verify.