Quality Vending Locations / vending locations/owner

I called the number [protected] and a guy answered saying he was the guy who answers the calls but theyre all in vacation. three days later i get a very aggressive call saying that i need to do the vending location today, and that it didnt make sense, that it was dumb if i didnt do it today. Very disrespectful way of talking to a customer. Im almost certain that it was the owner of the business. If you are looking for a headache and someone who doesnt know how to talk its the perfect match. i only wanted information. This happened on july 31, 2017. The website is http://www.qualityvendinglocations.com/vending-machine-locations/

Le
Aug 1, 2017

Comments

• Us
      12th of Sep, 2018

I can't speak to the previous poster's experience because I don't know the details of course. But I've used Quality Vending on several occasions. Any seasoned vendor knows how competitive this business can be. So while it did take some time for them to find me my locations, I am more than happy with the results. Right now, I am in good shape. But if I ever need new locations in the future, I would definitely give Pete at Quality a call again.

• Jd
      12th of Dec, 2018

Be careful with this company.. I am not a person to leave bad reviews but I'm doing this to open people's eyes. Don't fall into a trap, .. this company make you believe they are legit with a nicely layout website, but that's not true at all... do not sign any contract with this people.
    They will take forever to find locations for your vending machines, You have to keep calling them to check if they still alive, I know this business is very competitive and it will take time but their website says the opposite and according to the contract after 90 days they can walk away and take your '' non refundable deposit '' RED FLAG...
    I had a bad experience with this people, don't fall in to a trap..

• To
      17th of Jan, 2019

I ordered five bulk candy locations from these guys and they knocked them out in one day. All good spots too. Would definitely use them again.

• Ta
      23rd of Jan, 2019

Pay them money! Never sow them a! It is a bunch of criminals!

• Ta
      23rd of Jan, 2019

Every positive comment you see online its been posted by those criminals to make them look legit. I did big research and got about 30 deferent REAL people who paid them and no one I repeat NO ONE got service delivered! IT A SCAM!