Quality Car Mats / Bad business practices

I was shopping for car mats for my Dodge caravan due to the fact that when I purchased my van it came without mats. I went on line and found a company (Quality Car Mats) and decided to place my order. I gave them all the info that they asked for and then even some extra info that I thought might be helpful for the correct fit. When I placed my order they billed my card that same day. I waited about two weeks and then received my mats. After attempting to put them in I found out that they did not fit. I called the company and they told me that I must have a Grand Caravan not just a Caravan and that is the reason for the wrong fit. I told them that I needed to return them so I not only had to pay for the shipping back which was $20.00 but they also charged me a 25% restocking fee for the return on brand new floor mats that they will in fact turn around and sell for the same price in which I paid for them. Because of the amount of money I had to put out and yet did not receive any product I did not want to chance the fact that I might not receive the correct product a second time so I refused to reorder from this company. When I returned the mats I had to wait over three weeks for them to credit me back my money and that was after I had called them two times to complain that I still had not received any credit. I would warn anyone not to do bussiness with this company.

Ti

More Quality Car Mats Complaints & Reviews

Comments

7th of May, 2014

Just received my car mats from "Quality car Mats" ABSOLUTE JUNK. There not worth $35 much less $135. To add insult to injury the garbage packaging the sent it in was torn in 2 places and theres grease on the mats, now Quality wont take them back at all the claim its a UPS problem!

• Fx
      13th of Mar, 2015

Ordered mats for my 2011 Ford Ranger from Quality Car Mats . They arrived via UPS in a plastic bag. They don't appear to be as high quality as originals. And if you want to return mats because you are not satisfied, they charge you %30 restocking fee. And if you return via UPS, UPS will charge you an extra $20 "no-box" fee. I retuned via FedEx for $22, took the hit on the restocking fee, and ordered mats directly from Ford. The Ford mats look better, fit better, and cost less.

• St
      28th of May, 2015

qualitycarmats.com was recommended by a friend. I ordered samples which took 2 weeks to arrive, but their website says they can send out mats in four business days. Does that make sense? After I went online to place my order, the color I selected was not available for my make and model. I called customer service and got a recording that everyone was busy, leave a message and we'll call you back. 2 days later no call back, so I called again, same thing. That was 2 days ago. So now I've tried to place an order 3 times. I think I'll spend the extra money and get the mats from the dealer. This is way too much work. No thanks qualitycarmats.com.

• St
      23rd of Aug, 2015

I was about to order mats from these people. I just received the samples that they sent.
    After reading most of the comments on here, I will avoid this company.
    Sorry to hear so many got burned; I will heed the warnings.

• Ti
      23rd of Nov, 2015

This company is a total ripoff. The mats are cheap and extremely poor quality. In addition, they do not fit the vehicle. Customer service is extremely poor and if you attempt to return the product they will charge you a hefty restocking fee as well as shipping to return the product even though it is effective and fails to fit the vehicle properly.