Purity Mineral Science / Company information

13710 HUTTON DRFarmers Branch, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-363-6797
I too have been scammed by company. I looked up their terms and conditions info and found they are associated with a company called: Linkstar Corp, Copperleaf Corporation Centre, 6051 Wallace Rd Suite 110, Wexford, PA [protected] www.linkstarcorp.com. You have to enter someones extension. I kept pressing numbers till it transferred me. I am waiting for a return call and received the name of the person to return my call Colleen Papst X 9001. I assured the lady I talked with Sandy I would be calling over and over again on her ext until I was refunded my monies. The terms and cond says if you don't return the product with the RMA# your account will keep getting charged $24.00 something and more products will arrive at your door.

Call this number and enough complaints maybe they will quit handling this product.
Ma

Comments

Ma
  15th of May, 2008
This company is a scammer company. After 6 weeks of calling a number nobody answers and about 10 unanswered emails later, I finally found the number to request the RMA. I put the matter in dispute with my credit card company.

Somebody needs to stop companies like this one!