Pure Medical SpaRefusing to honor credit

The Pure Med Spa in Walnut Creek, CA offered a sale on Dysport injections so I purchased $900 in units in October. They cancelled an appointment I had made for February because they "had not yet received their shipment" and suggested I reschedule at a later time. Recently, I called several times over three days, leaving one message and receiving only their answering machine on follow-up calls. Of course, no one returned my call. Suspicious due to a complaint I accidentally came across online, I called the store in Corte Madera.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Walnut Creek, CA (At least someone answered their phone!) I was told that the company was "going under" and that they were no longer honoring credits and not issuing refunds. When I said this was wildly unacceptable, the girl said she thought so as well, and that I should call my credit card company and dispute the charge. I did so and am in the process of crossing my fingers, hoping the dispute will hold from a charge made so many months ago.

If you have credits of any kind at Pure Med Spa or BriteSmile, I suggest acting immediately to get any money back that you can.

Comments

• Mi
      Apr 09, 2010

I HAVE CREDIT AT PURE MED BUT AM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE EMPLOYEES THAT WERE INVOLVED BECAUSE I KNOW THE COMPANY DID NOT TREAT THEM WELL. I AM NOT SURPRISED THE COMPANY HAS GONE OUT OF BUSINESS BECAUSE UPON RESEARCH, THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH 'PURE MED'. I WAS ONLY 6-7 MONTHS INTO MY ANNUAL 'PACKAGE' BEFORE THEY STOPPED THE IR TREATMENTS, (DUE TO UNAVAILABILITY OF THE MACHINE THAT WAS 'BEING SERVICED') EVERY MONTH, I WOULD RECEIVE A PROMISE THAT I CAN EXTEND MY 'PACKAGE' WHEN THE MACHINE BECOMES AVAILABLE...YA, RIGHT...

• Le
      Aug 24, 2010

i have done over a 5, 000.00 painting in the temecula office as a trade for service how can i go about to get compensated?

[protected]@ msn.com