Pure Medical Spa — Refusing to honor credit
The Pure Med Spa in Walnut Creek, CA offered a sale on Dysport injections so I purchased $900 in units in October. They cancelled an appointment I had made for February because they "had not yet received their shipment" and suggested I reschedule at a later time. Recently, I called several times over three days, leaving one message and receiving only their answering machine on follow-up calls. Of course, no one returned my call. Suspicious due to a complaint I accidentally came across online, I called the store in Corte Madera.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Walnut Creek, CA (At least someone answered their phone!) I was told that the company was "going under" and that they were no longer honoring credits and not issuing refunds. When I said this was wildly unacceptable, the girl said she thought so as well, and that I should call my credit card company and dispute the charge. I did so and am in the process of crossing my fingers, hoping the dispute will hold from a charge made so many months ago.
If you have credits of any kind at Pure Med Spa or BriteSmile, I suggest acting immediately to get any money back that you can.
More Pure Medical Spa Complaints & Reviews
- Pure Medical Spa - Beware of them 
- Pure Medical Spa - Laser Hair Removal 
- Pure Medical Spa - No Refund of $5,000 
- Pure Medical Spa - My face was burned in a laser treatment 
- Pure Medical Spa - STORE CLOSED DOWN 
- Pure Medical Spa - Paid in full and company disappeared 
- Pure Medical Spa - Fraxel & microneedling
- Pure Medical Spa - Terrible (fraudulent) business practices
- Pure Medical Spa - Ripped me Off $1000.00 
- Pure Medical Spa - I went to my appt, and they were closed