Pure Medical Spa / STORE CLOSED DOWN

My daughter wanted to have facial hair lasered and I purchased a six treatment package from Pure Med Spa in the Promenade Mall, Temecula, CA, naturally paying in full for the treatments. My daughter had her first two treatments, with the third treatment scheduled. When she went to Pure Med Spa, the doors were locked and the lights were off. We have tried calling them but only get an answering machine, with any requests for call backs being ignored. There is no contact information and when we tried emailing, it came back undeliverable as apparently their website is shut down as well. We feel that they knew they were going to be closing and that this is consumer fraud.

Comments

• Mo
      Mar 17, 2010

the same thing happened to me i paid for two treatments and when i went the doors were closed, now i wonder what can be done? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

• Ak
      Mar 18, 2010

I am having the same problem in Chicago at their location on Clark St. I am 7 sessions and like $2000!! Does anyone know what's going on with them or if anyone else is having these problems? I think we should all contact a lawyer.

• Rk
      Mar 22, 2010

I also went for my third appointment (which I already paid for) at the Chicago Clark st. Location and they were closed. I tried calling them several times, left messages and I even tried calling their other location in the loop; but I keep getting their answering machine. I totally want my money back.. THIEVES !

• Cm
      Mar 30, 2010

My sister and I are going throught the same problem. The Pure Medspa in Redondo Beach, CA has been closed down! We've been trying to figure out what is going on. We both have facial treatments and other sessions left! I'm wondering what will happen with the left over sessions? I'm also thinking that there are others out in the U.S. who is going through the same problem with Pure Medspa!!!

• Ro
      Apr 12, 2010

My Wife also paid for 6 treatments in Victoria Gardens Mall at Rancho Cucamonga, CA. and the Store also Closed over a month ago, and we have no idea what is going on, please if somebody knows how to get in contact with their main office let me know because I will submit a formal complain with the county Attorney General due to the fact that just a month prior to closing they took my money and they were well aware that they were going to closed the store. please send me an email to [protected]@mac.com or call me [protected] if you know how to contact this people.

• Sh
      Apr 12, 2010

The store is closed at Valley Fair Mall
    2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, #2329
    Santa Clara, CA 95050

I have $2600 worth of laser treatments still owed to me! They did not send a notice to their customers letting them know what the next step is. These people are crooks!

• Yo
      Apr 30, 2010

I am a former employee of this Med Spa and was there when it shut down. Please do not blame this on the employees we were also screwed by its the owner Jeff Nourse who is the con artist and had this planned all along. They owe me 5, 000 in back pay and I doubt I will see that money. Last I heard the company went bankrupt if you paid with a credit card more then likely you can dispute the charges. The Vice president is Louise Talbot phone number #[protected]. Hope this helps.

• Ba
      May 07, 2010

I too just found out about the closures. I prepaid over $5000.00 Now what do we do?
    HELP

• Du
      May 17, 2010

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE ANSWER TO ALL OF THESE VALID QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS ?
    I TOO HAD PURCHASED $650 FOR TREATMENTS AND NOW HAVE THAT FULL AMOUNT IN GIFT CERTS THAT CANNOT BE REDEEMED.
    IF YOU HAVE NEWS PLEASE SHARE AND WE CAN ALL GET OUR MONEY BACK OR AT THE VERY LEAST GET SOME TREATMENTS.
    THANKS