Pure Medical Spa / Closed Locations Fraud Prepay Services

I purchased teeth whitening (pre pay) and received no services and now all SO CA locations are closed, website is down and no messages when you call individual locations. Please let us know how to file creditor claim for bankrupt company

Di

Comments

• Bl
      Jun 09, 2010
    PureMed Spa - Services Paid for Not Provided
    PureMed Spa
    Woodland Hills, CA
    California

I purchased a package of photo facials for $1600. Had three of them provided, then the company shut down leaving no forwarding information. Can anyone recommend, how do I track down the responsible owner of this company for a refund?

• Bl
      Jun 14, 2010

Does anyone have a forwarding phone number for the owner of the company, since all their outlets shut down?

• Sc
      Jul 17, 2010

If you paid by credit card call your credit card company and dispute the bill. Do it as soon as humaly possible, if you didn't get the products or services you ordered they will refund your money.

Check with the state, county, and/or city licensing to find out who the owner is and bring them to conciliation court.

• Sc
      Jul 17, 2010

look at this other post a little farther down from yours:

Pure Med Spa/Brite Smile
    Posted: 2010-06-03 by feelingcheatedbypuremedspa

Down Right Dishonest

Complaint Rating:
    I went into the local Wesfield Mall, pretty large mall, to the Brite Smile store. Brite Smile use to be Pure Med Spas and still holds the same name online. I got a free consultation for a photo facial package. The consultant told me that my skin tone was too dark and the photofacial wouldnt...

• Yu
      Aug 23, 2010
    PureMed Spa - stolen money
    pure med spa
    redondo beach
    redodon
    California

My money was stolen. I got no refund. Please email me at [protected]@aol.com to file law suit!! Redondo beach location. Thanks!