Pure Energy Products / Unbelievable

Pure Energy Products, Inc.: Sounds like the same stor(ies). Received 'trial pills'. Got the bank stmt. noticed about $150 debited out of the account without authorization. Contacted the company, we were given a reference number to contact the people of this company. Which we did, wrote three letters. The letters were somehow illegally opened. Sealed backed up, one of the letter stated wrong address, needed P.O. Box number. The next letter was opened up, sealed, sent back with the comment of wrong zip code. Same hand writing in black ink, same handwritten style, unbelievable!

My husband got involved and was to told to contact the legal department, he was getting the run around all over Oklahoma City. We sent the pills back, got the reference number to contact these people...sounds like something being worked out of the basement. In the dark in other word. What is in the dark, will be coming into the light soon...

So why not confess it and give these people back their money, let just call it was it is: THIEVES! God bless you, enjoy it!

Te

Comments

• Ed
      23rd of Aug, 2007
    Pure Energy Products - illegal charge

company billed my crdit card $149.95 for a product which was returned. They originally said it could be returned for a FULL refund. They will not credit my account. Now they have turned me into a collection agency for more money. I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THEIR PRODUCT!

• Li
      14th of Sep, 2007
    Pure Energy Products - Unapproved charges!

My credit card was charged 149.95 approximately 3 weeks after I had agreed to pay 4.95 s&h on a 'free' 2 week sample of Phenerthin, a diet pill.When I had my bank challenge the charge, and cancel my card, I received a letter stating www.usaveonpills.com obtained an authorization code. I never authorized anything more than 4.95!

Beware!!!

• Li
      30th of Oct, 2007
    Pure Energy Products - removed money from account

On the 21st of August 2007 I ordered a free sample of diet pills and just had to pay shipping of $4.95. I gave them my router number and on the 24th of August the took the money from my account as of today I still have not recieved the product not the refund I asked for.

3rd of Dec, 2007

I am going through the same thing right now! I ordered the free sample for $4.95 then found out they charged my account $149.95 and are sending me another shipment which I did not order. I just disputed the charges with my bank so I hope it works out. I cannot get a hold of these people to discuss this problem.

• Pa
      18th of Dec, 2007
    Pure Energy Products - Scam your account with bogus agreement!
    Pure Energy Products
    1025 SW 59th st
    Oklahome City
    Oklahoma
    Phone: 888-527-0870
    www.hoodiaphen.com

Bogus agreement to cancel after ordering than they take $149.95 from your account immediately then tell you that they can only refund $100.00. Beware people!

• Vi
      2nd of Jan, 2008

Happening to me right now charge came under the name Homerun Media. Started at Prestige Marketing Services who I gave original acct numbers to on 12/9/07 for the $4.95 charge which I will not deny or refuse to pay. They deny any affiliation with Homerun Media but phone number given to my financial institution is for Pure Energy Products 405-631-2211 this might help. Have not recieved the product and wonder what the outcome will be my bank is investigating this carefully and I will not lose any funds. Posted against my account on 12/31/07. Dispute filed 1/2/08 would have been at the bank if open New Years Day.

15th of Jan, 2008

i had only order a free sample for $4.95 then found out they charged my account $149.95 which i did not approve of purchasing after. so i try calling and leaving message so i could talk to someone about this situation no respone. i hope my bank could help me fix this problem with this company.