psychic / late charges, harassment

1 PO Box 16002New Brunswick, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: None available

I paid for a report from a psychic named Marie de Notre Dame and prepaid for a product recommended by her. Payments were send to Eso*World, as instructed. I was later assessed a late charge, which was deducted from my prepayment for the product(distributed by Pegasus). I wrote and challenged the late charge because of the time frames allotted. (The invoice was due the day I received the report) I was then assessed another late charge and threatened with being passed on to a collection agency. None of my letters has been answered, just more invoices. I can not get Eso*World to provide a street address, phone number or instructions for returning the product(which turned out to be a bottle of lightly scented water). Both Eso*World and Pegasus use the same PO Box. Frustrated, I did a little research and found numerous complaints for a Eso*World, but at different addresses: Quebec, Canada; Buffalo, NY and Hoboken, NJ. Should have started with the research. The NJ BBB rates them an "F". This company has a history of bad business practices. How they are still in business puzzles me. Hope somebody, somewhere, can shut them down.

More psychic Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cr
      7th of Jan, 2009

I received an offer from a little old lady who said that she lives from modest means. she offer a reading free of charge out of the goodness of her heart. the letter stated that shewould not charge a fee for her sevices. I was interested in what kind of information she would share. Her advice had no meaning and offered no insight about any particular topic. However, she needed to consult some other astrologist and did send a fee request for his services. I did not think that was a part of the deal. Duh!!! just a scam! I did not pay the requested fee and received several threatening letters. I received some color coded charts of which meant nothing, nor was it clear enough to even read. Maybe Eso World thought that I got my moneys worth because I got two of those pretty colored, and perfect pyramids! Two times the meaningless! these criminals shoud be investigated by the New Jersey state criminal investigation depatrment. It is criminal to use a picture of some white haired elderly lady who claims to want to help you out of terrible spiritual problems of which one know nothing about! There are a host of scam companies who pray upon people all the time. I had a collection of these kind of letters. they are masterfully written and give false hope to those who do not realize there is not magic except theignorance of those who want to believe!