ProxiBid / Questionable Practices
I signed up for the site within the last month to search for some hard-to-find collectibles. Earlier on, I found that I did not receive outbid notices or anything. Twice I complained. Twice, I got no answers.
Ultimately, I was threatened by Proxibid with a bad credit rating for not buying an item I did not bid on. It appears that someone set up a competing account with my information and bid against me. Certainly there was ID theft here and bad customer service. Someone made more money by driving the bidding up.Stick with eBay.
More ProxiBid Complaints & Reviews
- Proxibid.com - Bad service 
- ProxiBid - Confused policies Rip off shipping 
- Proxibid - online auction company - False advertising 
- Proxibid / A & W Surplus - all items received broken 
- Proxibid.com - I will never use Proxibid again and I advise you not to also 
- ProxiBid - auction 
- ProxiBid - proxibid registration 
- ProxiBid - online auction fraud
- Proxibid, Inc. - Tried to scam me into buying an auction item i didn't bid on.
- ProxiBid - They just don't care about their customers