Protection One / wrong number - harassing phone calls

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I have never had a contract or services with this company. About six months ago I started receiving phone calls and messages from Protection one about "my" alarm system with them. Sometimes they call up to 3 times per day and if I am not home they will leave 3 messages on my answering machine.

I have called them three times and have told them that they have the wrong number and I beg them to stop calling me. I even had a supervisor promise to remove my number from their call list. Each time they take my number and promise to leave me alone. I still get calls daily.

Today I had two more messages on my answering machine from Protection One and they were asking to speak to David. Once again (fourth time) I called them and told them that they have the wrong number!!! I was promised that they would stop calling me. How in the world do you get this company to stop being so bothersome?? I'm so glad I don't use their services because it is clear that they don't know when to stop harassing their customers to death.

Comments

• Sc
      18th of Oct, 2011

My name is Scott A. Miller and I am an attorney in California that practices consumer law. If you are a customer of Protection One, please feel free to call my office for a free and confidential review of your matter. I can be reached at (800) 417-2008.

• Sc