Protection One / wrong number - harassing phone calls
I have never had a contract or services with this company. About six months ago I started receiving phone calls and messages from Protection one about "my" alarm system with them. Sometimes they call up to 3 times per day and if I am not home they will leave 3 messages on my answering machine.
I have called them three times and have told them that they have the wrong number and I beg them to stop calling me. I even had a supervisor promise to remove my number from their call list. Each time they take my number and promise to leave me alone. I still get calls daily.
Today I had two more messages on my answering machine from Protection One and they were asking to speak to David. Once again (fourth time) I called them and told them that they have the wrong number!!! I was promised that they would stop calling me. How in the world do you get this company to stop being so bothersome?? I'm so glad I don't use their services because it is clear that they don't know when to stop harassing their customers to death.
More Protection One Complaints & Reviews
- Protection One - Stay away from Protection One! 
- Protection One - Early Termination Fees 
- Protection One - Fraud and cheating 
- Protection One - Protection One Punishes Loyal Customers 
- Protection One - Service Contracts and poor customer service 
- Protection 1 - home security
- Protection 1 - The product and the service are both shoddy
- Protection 1 - Canceling Service is a Nightmare
- Protection One Alarm Service - customer relations
- Protection 1 - Shady Contract with high pressure sales