Prosper Inc. / Call me for Information on Prosper

1 Provo, UT, United States

Here's my phone number [protected] call after 5 pm pacific coast, I work during the day .
I will tell you what prosper does not because you would not even bother with them they are making who know's how much money for doing so very little, all I got was advise on what companies to go with for hosting and domain name and my LLC all ended up costing me more than they said it would. And for the $10, 000 I put up they had me spinning my wheels wondering when there going to earn the money I gave them .But it is all up to the student to make what info they give you work. Basically you do not need them for any input they gave me .The research I ended up with was better than what advise they gave me.
Prosper need's to stop and were are all the prosper deffender's or are you to busy with your success on ebay give me a call and tell me I did not try hard enough, And how hard am I suppose to try for my $10, 000 dollars .
Prosper ### of America All prosper advertising is so missleading it 's a insane when you realize the truth of the matter.

Jt