ProcessAtHome.com / Will not give refund

1 8721 st. moncia blvdLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18003817820

Please do not fall for this scam they promise you the world and to help you make a lot of money but trust me they do not!!! They have taken my money and they guarantee a full refund if not interested and I am not I have been asking for a refund for the last three weeks every day following up on this and all I get is the run around by there wonderful 24/7 customer support team and every time I speak with them they do nothing but give me a different story on top of bogus reference numbers to check on with my credit card company to see where the refund is! TOTAL SCAM DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!!

Da

Comments

29th of Sep, 2008

This is absolutely a scam - these people have NO integrity whatsoever! Same happened with my daugter who can't get her money back. Right from the beginning - after she recieved her 1st "Lesson", we saw this was a trick! However, when we mailed them they said we just need to hang on as the real meaty part of the course (not mentioned in the sales copy), will do the trick. Well - there was no meat - it's absolutely rubbish and has NO relevance to what is promised on the website.

Now we are trying to get the money back - the big R: REFUND.
    Bottomline - we can't get the refund.

Can ANYBODY tell me where and how we can report these people to the authorities? They are still doing business and are stealing people's money. They MUST be stopped.

Regards