Proactiv / unauthorized charges
Proactiv started shipping boxes to us in May. We thought they were samples. The insert in the envelope says 'not a bill'. My husband took them to the local high school. Then after the 4th shipment, we called and found out our credit card had been billed $133.97. This product was never ordered.
My husband and I are retirement age and never suffered from acne and have no children at home. Proactiv claims we ordered the product on a specific date - which happened to be my birthday and we were not even in town. Seems to be a total fraudulent activity - maybe someone gets a commission for placing orders?? No idea but be very wary of this company.
More Proactiv Complaints & Reviews
- Proactiv - didn't order but have been charged 
- Proactiv - attempt to return unopened product 
- Proactiv - a return 
- Proactiv - deceptive trade practices 
- Proactiv - rip off 
- Proactiv - horrible customer service! avoid at all costs!!!
- Proactiv.com - never never ever order from this website or by phone
- Proactive - damaged my face
- Proactiv - unable to unsubscribe
- Proactive - dark spot remover also customer service