PRO GAS AND HEATING / NOT PAYING EMPLOYEES

1 Surrey, BC, CA Review updated:
Phone: (604) 597-4964

he does not pay his emplyees. immature and not appropriate to have a running business. Swears hangs up threatens, and is racist towards people he works with and his customers.

Comments

• Je
      Jan 08, 2019

Do not let these people in your house.

Ed (edward, eddie) lowe he goes by many of these names using fake british accent.

Do not give them initial deposit or any cash.

They are not with better business bureau even though they claim to be

They record everything from the time you initially speak to them on the phone to the time they enter your home. they have hidden videos cameras with them while in your home. please be aware!

This is a mafia like operation scam, look at all the complaints in the links at very end page.

They have been featured on ctv news due to their fraudulent operation.

They have no physical office only fake address.

The people who come to your home can barley speak english they are middle eastern men with bad attitude.

They dont have any credentials and are not certified and will not show you identification of any kind.

Main purpose is to enter your home so they can charge you money and intimidate you. only left when I said I was calling police

They will not give you a copy of the invoice or let you even look at it.

He has renamed his company multiple times throughout the years, some include progas & heating, progroup home services, progas home services, pghs, [protected]. be warned. please do your own research on this website, google or bbb. there is a ctv segment on him about how he ripped off an innocent lady. do not have any dealings with this man. he is a compulsive liar and will take your money. you can trust me. he continues to blame his customers and employees for his slew of issues, including those under legal investigation. please be advised.

Complaint / review / scam report
    Progas & heating
    Another b.c. consumer scammed $2200 by ed lowe, owner of progas & heating, surrey, b. c
    In october, 2008, I phoned progas & heating (who has previously serviced our furnace) to deal with a problem. the technician explained that our furnace was not worth fixing. after discussion with ed lowe, I decided to buy a new furnace as well as hot water tank from progas & heating.

A progas representative came to our house on oct. 10 and I signed a contract for installation of a new furnace and hot water tank and paid a deposit of $2200.00 to progas & heating. ed lowe explained that this installation would take place in 2 to 3 weeks.

When I had not heard from ed lowe after this time frame, I contacted him. he had an excuse and provided another date for installation. I always had to contact ed to confirm dates and he always had a different excuse for why the installation did not happen.

Finally, in january 2009, I said that if he couldn't have the items requested installed that I would pick them up myself and make other arrangements for installation. he had an excuse for that. he became increasingly rude and intimidating.in february, he stated that if he did not get the installation done by february 6, 2009 that he would return my deposit. the installation was not completed and the deposit was not returned.

I contacted him again and ed said that he needed a letter stating that I was terminating the contract and he would then return the deposit after 10 business days.
    I sent the letter by registered mail, and 10 business days upon receipt, my deposit had not been returned. when I contacted ed, he said that he didn't have the money to return the deposit.

I have since learned that many other people are waiting in line to have money returned to them. ed lowe has scammed too many consumers for too long. I encourage other scammed consumers to do what they can to put a stop to ed lowe's scam.

Contact business practices and consumer protection authority, better business authority, small claims court and surrey rcmp fraud division.

Ron
    Langley, british columbia
    Canada
    Author: contact with author

Offender: progas & heating
    Country: canada province: british columbia city: surrey
    Address: 13708 - 63b ave
    Phone: [protected]

Category: construction & repair

Many different articles about this mafia like run scam

Https://www.yelp.ca/redir?url=http%3a%2f%2fcanada-complaints.com%2fconstruction-repair%2f25692-progroup-home-services-progas-heating-604-200-8012-progas-home-services-pghs-pro-gas-heating-604-200-8012-ed-lowe-scam-artist-unworthy-of-business-license-will-take-your-moneyplease-do-your-research.html&s=d9b43ba729a902938a9859c754faeb0aedfcb3ad5149383adb32835ca160d64f

Https://www.yelp.ca/redir?url=http%3a%2f%2fbc.ctvnews.ca%2ffurnace-fix-fraught-for-vancouver-woman-1.622282&s=5b73684f6c6920771cc0fb3a09d3206989ec55280ad2554ec1672672634a6044

Https://www.yelp.ca/redir?url=http%3a%2f%2fcanada-complaints.com%2fmiscellaneous%2f24090-aka-eddie-lowe-rude-disrespectful-unethical-angry-two-faced.html&s=05ddbdcc45f287e7395d4fef7ae7d13d76942186825a4caf8d12ae68a358cf0d

Https://www.yelp.ca/redir?url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.bbb.org%2fca%2fbc%2fsurrey%2fprofile%2fheating-system-repair%2fpro-gas-heating-services-0037-116366&s=55c588a2cf13e27c0f620da163d2283ec25f0447c7f47bdfa52dabdc750ab989