Prime Time Shuttle / Poor customer service!

Burbank, CA, United States Review updated:
I called to cancel my reservation 5 1/2 hours before my scheduled pick up time because my flight had been changed by the airline. I was told by the representative that I talked to that it would be fine due to the circumstances and was given a cancellation confirmation number (even though they have a 6 hour cancellation policy). A few days later I noticed my credit card had been charged so I emailed the customer service department. After multiple back and forth emails with the manager I was told their cancellation policy was very strict and that I would not be refunded the fee. I understand this except that 1. I am not in control of the airline and couldn't have predicted their schedule change; and 2. I was told by the representative I spoke with that my reservation was canceled without issue and given a cancellation number (which was not honored by the manager I spoke with).

Comments

Va
  20th of Mar, 2008
I am extremely upset by the customer service I have received from Prime Time Shuttle. I had an overall bad experience at the airport, where I had to wait for over 5 hours for the next flight to check if my lost luggage was put on the plane, before Southwest would agree to deliver it to me without a fee. Next, I took the Prime Time Shuttle to my dorms. The driver told me that the credit card machine was broken and after several tries of entering it in, asked me to write down my credit card number so he could add the charge later. It was very naive of me to give out my number. Later I noted that he had charged my credit card 6 times over 2 weeks for several miscellaneous rides I had never taken. I called the company to complain. They didn't really do anything, even though I told them which van I was on and therefore who the driver was. I called my bank and they refunded the charges. Then he charged me 2 more times, at which point I had to cancel my credit card and get a new one. The bank refunded the new 28 dollar charge.

Two months later, Prime Time tells the bank that they already refunded the last two... which they didn't! So the bank takes the money out of my account. I have been dealing with this issue since the beginning of this quarter (since late January) and it is still coming back to haunt me, even after calling the company, canceling my credit card, etc. I can't believe this company is still harassing me. They didn't even offer to refund the one trip I did take. I know I should not have given out my credit card, but the company was less than helpful in my quest to remove all the fraudulent charges. I don't know what they are thinking, but $28.00 is not worth a customer. As in, I am NEVER taking Prime Time Shuttle again. Supershuttle may be one or two dollars more, but at least they don't harass me and ignore fraud for almost 3 months after my last ride with them.

Prime Time Shuttle Logo Prime Time Shuttle