Premier Singles / Serious problems with service

I have experienced difficulties with the quality of service at Premier Singles, specifically OKSingles, since I signed up for the service. First of all, the level of service has not been what I was promised. I was told that I would be assigned a private facilitator who would provide matchmaking services. I was very specific with the representative regarding the type of man I was looking to date; he assured me that I would be matched with men fitting that description and that I could expect to go out on a date on average once per week. Since I signed up 4 months ago, I have been on one date, which I set up myself online. After signing up, I also learned that the representative had grossly over stated the number of local men who are currently participating in the service.

I have tried to contact member relations staff, both in the local and home offices, and have had difficulty even getting anyone to return my calls. I sent an email outlining these problems to the OKSingles office and never received a response. The entire process has been very frustrating. But I have been most disturbed by a phone call I received from an online member. In this call, the gentleman made some very sexually inappropriate and frightening comments. I immediately reported this incident to a person in member relations who said that she would take care of it. That was over two weeks ago. I have not heard back from her and I have received several hang up calls since then. At this point, I just want to terminate my agreement with their service. I am becoming ever more frustrated and disturbed by the situation.

Va

More Premier Singles Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cj
      16th of Jun, 2009

tulsa singles is just as big a scam. premier singles and ultimate introductions are both very unethical and need to be shut down. as of may the tulsa singles website simply dissappeared. no warning, no explanation - nothing. and lo and behold the phones numbers have been disconnected also. i feel this would be a good story for Dateline myself. how do these people get away with taking advantage of people for so long with nothing being done about it?