premier legal advocates — No Results
I signed a contract with this company in good faith. They claimed they could help me with a loan modification. I paid them $3000.00 for a loan modification and they contacted my bank one time.
Since then, I can not contact them. I asked to cancel the contract because of my dissatisfaction, of course they said I would receive a check in the mail on Aug 2, or sometime around then.. I'm so sorry I ever dealt with this company.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Agoura Hills, CA
All they did was take my money and now I'm out $3000.00 and my mortgage is more behind because I was paying Advocates when I should have been paying my mortgage, and they lied and said once I'm under contract, I will not go into foreclosure. What a joke..I bet they are laughing all the way to the bank.
Can we all get together and file a law suit against this company? I fdeel like such a fool..
Or do something? Please contact me at [protected]@verizon.net if you're interested in pursuing justice.
More premier legal advocates Complaints & Reviews
- premier legal advocates - trust 
- premier legal advocates - NO ANSWER PHONE NO RESULT 
- premier legal advocates - Non-performance 
- premier legal advocates - Scam 
- premier legal advocates - Home Loan Mod Scam 
- premier legal advocates - THIS IS A SCAM! 
- premier legal advocates - end of 2009 beginning 2010 paid $1750 to do a home loan modification and recieved no service or completion of modification 
- premier legal advocates - SCAMMING-NON-REFUND OF GUARANTEE 
- premier legal advocates - Modification Scam 
- premier legal advocates - Loan Modification Scams