premier legal advocatesNo Results

1 Review updated:

I signed a contract with this company in good faith. They claimed they could help me with a loan modification. I paid them $3000.00 for a loan modification and they contacted my bank one time.

Since then, I can not contact them. I asked to cancel the contract because of my dissatisfaction, of course they said I would receive a check in the mail on Aug 2, or sometime around then.. I'm so sorry I ever dealt with this company.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Agoura Hills, CA

All they did was take my money and now I'm out $3000.00 and my mortgage is more behind because I was paying Advocates when I should have been paying my mortgage, and they lied and said once I'm under contract, I will not go into foreclosure. What a joke..I bet they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Can we all get together and file a law suit against this company? I fdeel like such a fool..
Or do something? Please contact me at [protected]@verizon.net if you're interested in pursuing justice.

Dh

Comments

• Js
      Aug 24, 2010

To all posting here...I'm working with a large group of people to develop information for a class-action lawsuit against Premier Legal Advocates and the owner. Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com to be added to the list and get additional information. Thanks.

JSW

Agaoura
    California
    Phone: [protected]
    premierlegaladvocates.com

We paid $1, 750.00 in March 2017 for a loan modification. Our last contact with them was July 27th where they said that a negotiator was being assigned. Since then I have not been able to get them on the phone, I just get a busy signal. Last night I had default papers served to us by the bank. I looked online and my fears were confirmed reading all these complaints and their website is down. I called our bank and it looks like they did at least receive all the documentation from Premier that I had sent several times over the month. They need my bank statements and have a processor assigned to me and supposedly this will stall the notice of sale and hopefully we can still modify and keep our home.
    I really thought these guys were legit.. Anyone have any ideas how to sue them and recoup our money?

Sep 20, 2010

I contacted my state Attorney General and filed a complaint.

• Bj
      Oct 06, 2010

My name is Bacchus Jackson and i have the same problem, if you find any class action suites please email me ([protected]@gmail.com)