premier legal advocatesScam

1 Review updated:

This company has taken my 3000.00 and will not respond to emails. You cant get a hold of them by phone. I want my money back and my identity back that they stole from me.

Comments

Aug 10, 2010

I see that I am not alone with losing my money with this company. I have done some research only to find they have picked up and left their offices in the dead of night. All their communication devices are inoperative. If you are one of the thousands that Brian Pacal has scammed left you homeless or in trouble with your home, you need to take action, file complaints with the State of California and the state you live in. Your money is gone. Your Home Modification Loan is non-existent if it even was. This man need to be found and prosecuted or something worse. He has injured thousands and will resurface somewhere again doing the same thing over and over if he is not stopped. Keep the vigilance up and report any finding beck here to help others. Thanks.

• Ar
      Aug 11, 2010

Third loan modification company of Brian Pascal, and he has done it again. I, my daughter and best friend had already figured out that the company was a scam and wasn't doing anything on our loan modifications, except to post bogus status on the Captaloans website. We had requested our money back, $6700 total, but not soon enough evidently. Their website is gone, phones unanswered and according to the other complaints on this site, their place of business shutdown. As a result, my daughter and my four grandchilren (ages 10 mos. to 16 yrs) are in foreclosure. This guy should be found and prosecuted!

There is a great deal of information on other websites on this guy, Brian Pascal, and his two previous companies, Home Resolutions Corporation, and Bank Modification Experts, all of which had short lives within an approximately 1 1/2 to 2 year timeframe. All in California. How was this guy allowed to do this to all of us under 3 differenct company names?

I have a thorough log of my contacts with this company, as does my daughter. I would be very interested in pursuing legal action against this guy. State of Oregon sued Premier and won ... while they were still in business, good precident. Daughter lives in Washington State, and up front loan modifications are illegal in Washington. The State is looking into it.

Aug 11, 2010

There are websites which will locate people and I have seen Brian Pascal's name come up a few times, as so all of the "negotiators" assigned to each case. These sites charge a fee but if everyone looks up one name or another, we may be able to subpoena enough of them in a class action suit to testify against Brian Pascal. Keep this site as a posting place for any findings that we can use to get this A-Hole.

• So
      Aug 18, 2010

I have been victim of the same situation and would love to participate in a lawsuit.

• Js
      Aug 24, 2010

To all posting here...I'm working with a large group of people to develop information for a class-action lawsuit against Premier Legal Advocates and the owner. Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com to be added to the list and get additional information. Thanks.

JSW

• Lp
      Aug 27, 2010

this so called remodification program of Premier Legal Advocates (Brian Pascal) is a scam, the feds should be after this guy PROMPTLY and JAIL him for life..the web site said zero complaints thats b.s. .. if we all don't get refunded we should beable to sue the united states government for letting a BUM like this to continue to operate ..I ask why the HELL isn't OUR GOVERNMENT standing up for us ? and hasn't JAILED THIS CRIMINAL YET ? Leland Peters .. North Adams Mass.

• Di
      Apr 20, 2011

I would like to know if there has been a class action law suite started against Premier Legal Advocates and if so who is the contact person.

• Lm
      Apr 27, 2011

Don't give up hope. If you're having difficulty to get your money back get your lawyer to see that the owner of this business wasn't licensed to do this type of business. Someone fromMaryland got him.

• Ra
      Jun 08, 2015

I live in Maryland what should I do to get my money back? He has stolen my money and i lost my home in 2011. I tried contacting the State's Attorney Office and still haven't heard back from them. Thanks for any help you can provide.