premier legal advocatesNon-performance

1 Review updated:

Paid $2750 for loan modification services. After several months of follow-up with this company, had no resolution with lender which resulted in modification. Now, company appears to be gone. Phone number is busy all the time and website is down.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Agoura, CA I have detailed contact information on owner Brian Pascal. Is anyone else experiencing problems with this company, and would you be interested in being a party to a class-action lawsuit to get $ back. Please reply to [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks.

Comments

• Sb
      Sep 08, 2010

Good morning, my name is Sharon Brant and I am a PLA victim. I paid all monies up front; they continually told me they were working on my home modification from January 2010 to June 2010. I have every e-mail, fax, CAPLOAN notes, and correspondence sent via postal services; PLA did not work on my case nor have I received a refund. I have proof of fraudulent misrepresentation; I have proof that PLA representative forged a couple documents and outright lied on my expense statement. When I found out what they were doing and exposed their fraud PLA then tried to act as a representative on my behalf even after I sent out official noticed to them they had no authorization to do so. It took three weeks for me to get all my information protected by my lender. After that I stopped all communication with PLA. Now that my home situation has been settled, I have started to pursue criminal action against PLA and PLA representatives. IF THERE IS A CLASS ACTION CASE, LET ME KNOW ASAP otherwise please send me your e-mail and lets get one going.

[protected]@GMAIL.COM

Sincerely,

Sharon Brant

• Ga
      Oct 26, 2010

They have taken $1750 from us and we reported this company to our Attorney General in MA. They received correspondence
    that Premier Legal Advocates moved to 5776-D Lindero Canyon Road Unit 409 West Lake Village, CA 91362 Their new phone number is [protected]. Does anyone live near this town and can go this address? We want our money back.

Gail