Poslajurude front liner

EH928223926MY
I shipped this over the Poslaju Cheras branch on 30th Nov 2018. And the only status updated until today was on 1st Dec 2018, no futher update and my receiver has yet to receive anything or call. I called up Cheras branch today 4th Nov 2018 at about 2:10pm and a male operator picked up the call. I provide the details requested and ask whereabout of my parcel, and this guy is so rude and when ask him few more questions the parcel status, he ask me back in very rude manner "Apa ru mau sekarang?, sounds like want to challenge customer for a fight? And then he said "hello hello hello' act like line broke and hung up the call while i still asking the parcel status. I was using home fix line to call fix line, superb clear stable line. His impatience and rudeness are unacceptable. I request for your investigation findings (cctv, phone recording, system records check) and revert to me the result, and what action will be or has been taken to such disciplinary issue of your staff being rude to your customer.

Ma