Portugal Imports / Unprofessionalism/Deceiving Claims

1 13317 Ventura Blvd. #DSherman Oaks, CA, United States Review updated:

I own my own bakery / specialty grocery store across town in Artesia that specializes in everything and more and best (by many customer accounts) products from pastries to cheese and sausage from Portugal and made Portuguese style.

Unlike, Fatima Marques from "Natas Pastries" I am not afraid to post comments in my own name and mention truthful statements regarding our products and store.

Anyone who has not yet been deceived into thinking that "Natas Pastries" is the original and only source of Portuguese bread, pastries, and products in Southern California please visit us.

See our web page for details: www.portugalimports.net

I welcome you all,

Marco Costa - (Owner, Portugal Imports)

More Portugal Imports Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      30th of Nov, 2007

You obviously have a problem with seeing someone having success. A customer for sometime now of Natas Pastries, LA's Portuguese bakery, I find it quite pitiful and desperate your way of getting the attention that Miss Fatima Marques is getting. Natas Pastries and Fatima Marques deserve all the recognition they are getting, for establishing in Los Angeles for the first time the true tastes of Portugal in a bakery/pastry shop. I have been to your store, you should continue to serve what you serve except your pastries. They are not what traditional Portuguese pastries are and I have commented on that. Give credit for the wonderful work of Natas Pastries and Fatima Marques. Los Angeles needs more of truly traditional bakeries and establishments such as Natas Pastries. Grow up!!!!