Polokwane Department of Labour / payment not received for 4 months
To whom it may concern.
I was Retrenched at Atok Bokoni Platinum Mine on the 31st of July 2017.
On the 24th of August 2017 I did Apply for my UIF at the Department of Labour in Polokwane. They said I must wait 35 days and then come back to sign the payout.
On the 12th Of October 2017 I did go back to sign the payout and they said that it haven't been professed yet and I must wait another 14 days.
On the 26th Of October I went back and they said that I must come back on the 3rd Of November 2017.
So on the 3rd Of November 2017 I went back and signed for the payout. They said if I didn't receive my money in 10 working days I must come back.
So after 10 Working days my money is still not in my account. I went back and asked why inst my money in my account, they said its still in processing order. I must wait another 5 days and then come back. After 5 days I went back and they only give me the customer care line number and said I must phone them.
This morning on the 22 of November 2017 I tried to call the number given but the people on the other side puts the phone down when they "transferring" me to the right department.
I think its not acceptable, I have a house that needs to be payed, I have vehicle that need to be paved, I must buy food for my children. I cant provide for them because the UIF only sends me away overtime I am going there and give me days and time that I must be there of phone numbers that I must phone and then there inst any help.
More Polokwane Department of Labour Complaints & Reviews
- Department Of Labour Of South Africa - Non payment of UIF 
- Department of Labour - Non Payment of UIF 
- Department of Labour - Inspectors / supervisors 
- Department of Labour - Non payment of uif
- Department Of Labour-UIF Claims - Uif claims
- Department Of Labour Of South Africa - non payment
- Department Of Labour-UIF Claims - Payment
- Department Of Labour Of South Africa - deceased uif
- Department Of Labour Of South Africa - no payment or feedback received
- Department Of Labour - Workmans Compensation Division - Lack of assistance