Police / Simply give saman

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Malaysian Police are out to hit target by simply giving compounds. I just got 1 today from Sungai Buloh heading towards Kuala Selangor. They were saying I cross the traffic lights when the traffic light was green. It was actually half way through, the light turns yellow. I did not cross at red light but they still gave me compound saying that I cross the traffic light when it was red.
I guess this is not the first time I get this. I heard from my friends saying that they get compounds accusing them that they did not put on seat belts when they pun on the seat belts from Perak to Penang. Is this the way Malaysian Police do to hit the targets of the amount of compound they give out?

Comments

• Ci
      27th of Aug, 2012

Hi,
    I have a complaint,

A shop located on kuala lumpur they are doing forgery work like changing name on passport, creating fake letters like letter form immigration office, letter from collage . And creating fake government and government agencies rubber stamp and change photo on driving licence . this was the address of the shop Osamsat concept ( Gaint Mall, Lot M5, Ground Floor, CMC Center, Jalan Cerdas, Taman Connaught Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)