Pointe Pest Control / Charges for Service S not rendered

3.75
Phone: 205-682-2880

Saturday, August 09, 2008

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN:

MY NAME IS MONIKA CAYSON & I AM FROM COLUMBUS GEORGIA. I SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH POINTE PEST CONTROL ON MAY 22, 2008 POINTE PEST CONTROL SERVICED MY FRONT & BACK YARD AND THE INSIDE OF MY HOUSE THE SAME DAY. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE BACK IN JULY TO DO THE NEXT SERVICE. ON JULY 15, 2008, I WAS IN THE FRONT YARD WHEN THE POINTE PEST CONTROL TRUCK ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE AND I SPOKE TO THE YOUNG MAN AND EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT IT WAS NOT A GOOD TIME BECAUSE WE ARE ON OUR WAY OUT OF TOWN AND THAT HE NEEDS TO COME BACK A LATER DATE. HE CLAIMED THAT WE HAD A PHONE CALL FROM THE OFFICE IN ALABAMA THE NIGHT BEFORE TO CONFIRM THE APPOINTMENT. WE DID NOT GET A CALL, AN E-MAIL OR ANYTHING ELSE. AFTER THAT, WE SET AN APPOINTMENT FOR JULY 26, 2008 AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE ALABAMA OFFICE WOULD CALL ME THE NIGHT OF JULY 25, 2008 TO CONFIRM THE APPOINTMENT. BEFORE THE GENTLEMAN DEPARTED MY HOME I MADE SURE, HE HAD MY HOME AND CELL PHONE NUMBER. AGAIN NO CALL, AN E-MAIL OR ANYTHING ELSE. THEN I RECEIVE A LETTER IN THE MAIL CLAIMING THAT I OWED ON MY ACCOUNT FOR A JULY SERVICE, WHICH WE DID NOT GET, AND THAT MY ACCOUNT IS NOW MORE THEN 10 DAYS PAST DUE. HOW AM I GOING TO PAY FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT GET? I THEN CALLED THE OFFICE IN ALABAMA, [protected] AND EXPLAINED TO HIM MY SITUATION AND ABOUT THE LETTER I RECEIVED ABOUT THE PAST DUE ACCOUNT. HE RE-SCHEDULED THE APPOINTMENT FOR AUGUST 9, 2008. AS USUAL, I DID NOT GET A CALL ON AUGUST 8, 2008 TO CONFIRM THE APPOINTMENT. NOW IT IS AUGUST 9, 2008 AND I AM SITTING HERE WRITING YOU THIS LETTER AT 4:49 PM. I CALLED THE POINTE PEST CONTROL ALABAMA OFFICE AND FOUND OUT THAT THE APPOINTMENT WAS APPERANTLY NOT IN THE COMPUTER AND THAT I STILL OWE FOR THE JULY BILL. ONCE AGAIN WE DID NOT HAVE A JULY SERVICE. I DO NOT THINK I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR A SERVICE I DID NOT RECEIVE. THE GENTELMAN FROM POINTE PEST CONTROL ALABAMA OFFICE SAID THAT HE WOULD SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON. HE ALSO RESCEDULED THE APPOINTMENT FOR AUGUST 14, 2008. HE SAID THAT I WOULD GET A CALL FROM POINTE PEST CONTROL ON AUGUST 13, 2008 TO CONFIRM THE APPOINTMENT.

THE EXPERIENCE I HAVE & HAD WITH YOUR COMPANY IS MORE THEN BAD. I WAS ASKED IF I WOULD REFER POINTE PEST CONTROL TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND MY ANSWER WOULD BE NO. I AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED SO FAR.

I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT THIS MATTER WILL BE ADRESSED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

GOD BLESS

MONIKA CAYSON

Today is August 13, 2008 and once again I got a letter stating that my account is now 22 days past due. I still do not understand why I have to pay for a service I did not receive.

Comments

El
  19th of May, 2010
Very agressive sales. My husband fell victim after telling him to say no. I will hope for the best and post whether outcome is good or bad.