Pogo / Doesn't Pay

Pogo Games
I have been doing research on pogo, you pay a monthly fee to play and hope to win...well there are NO REAL WINNERS. You don't win Cash, and if you try and contact anyone on the winners list, they do not exist. POGO is making millions and one of the biggest scams anywhere on the net. Sure their games are good, but do want to keep putting money into a company who is a big rip-off.

A friend of mine knows someone who works for POGO and has verified that they do NOT pay out cash prizes.

So, pay if you want to play, but do not hope to win the 4999.00 they claim to pay out.

D  6th of Sep, 2009 by
Put the horses back in the stable there! Pogo DOES pay. I personally know people who got their checks. This is just a bunch of conspiratorial nonsense making the rounds. Pogo has their share of problems and among them their worst probably is their customer-no-service department- but this complaint is utterly false.
There are a few people who they do not pay- people caught cheating! When people win a jackpot or drawing they do review their account and if they are caught cheating( people are not as smart or clever as they think they are) they do not pay and they kick them to the curb!
Lastly, I have yet to win a jackpot but I will assure you that IF I ever do the first thing I will do is BLOCK EVERY PERSON WHO IS NOT A FRIEND!! This is why people think the winners do not exist. If you won a lump sum of cash would you want every conspiracy nut harassing you asking all kinds of stupid questions? Think about it!
N  17th of Dec, 2009 by
Finally a rational somebody Apollo!!! I pay for club pogo and I have never won any money but just fyi I have won backgrounds and screensavers from pogo. I know you can get backgrounds and screensavers for free all over the net but I still feel like I won something. I will probably never win money and I don't really care, I just like the games and the challenge of winning a badge, even if no one cares how many badges I have.
N  25th of Dec, 2009 by
I played Pogo FAITHFULLY as a paying member and never won a damn thing. I think the games are fun; however, I do believe it is a hoax.

Electronic Arts (EA) Logo Electronic Arts (EA)
209 Redwood Shores Pkwy