Pogo / harassing people

1 CA, United States Review updated:

this is for all the people that SphynxIady harasses in pogo her real name is susan capelli her telephone # is [protected] she harasses everone with lindsay another fat loser ev1 give her a call and tell her off

To

Comments

• Ny
      18th of Oct, 2008

She does harass but I have to say she is always nice. Lindsay is the beauty of the group and most of the people who complain that she harasses are very jealous. I won't put my phone number up because i don't want to get calls. I am IPrintMyOwnRed3s and I am a huge cheater on pogo so I don't want a bunch of phone calls.

• Ny
      20th of Oct, 2008

Haha, LindsayMarieBev. Julia got married on the weekend and it went well. We had a cake. I don't care that Dodgemegacab4u thinks I don't trust her cause she is a huge cheat anyway. Not to mention, her husband Doug thinks you are beautiful and she is furious over that one.

• Sp
      20th of Oct, 2008

You guys are all nuts. I just called that number and it is a doctors office. Why don't you all just play the game and stop being so stupid. Dodge, we know you are a cheat. Linda, you want everyone to like you. Sphynxlady, you are condescending to everyone. Lindsay, you might be beautiful but you should stay out of the mile because iprintmyred3s is so in love with you he makes it bad for the rest of us.

5th of Mar, 2009

It so sad to see that a person has to tell their self how beautiful they are in a POGO game room
    There has to be somthink very sick with that person to feel so bad about themself that that's where they go to feel better.
    This person and her frind doodlebug..mgc...mountainslionwife... lyndeymariebev... the list does go on
    to many I would have to say.
    They are the most hated people on POGO
    I dont see the thrill they get from this.I work for doctors and they say something is very wrong
    sad that if you google their names its in pogo complaints on the internet
    WOW sad
    and the numbers is true so you didn't call that one
    or your one of them

• Fr
      24th of Sep, 2009

my name is Frodobus13 and I play in dice city roller. I happen to know that sphynxlady and lindajean66 are amazing people. They are always nice to me, and I am not the easiest person to deal with. I am angry and I dont really know why people dislike me. But anyway, thats just the way it is.

• Si
      27th of Oct, 2011

To all pogo players.. Be very carefull of 2 players in pogo.. One is Stalik, the other is Tease4meB. These two plaayers will hack into your profile..Some how this player Stalik can get all your important infomation. Like your full name, you home address, and your home phone #.. I am not making up one word of this.. If you get the chance.. Look at there profiles. You will see all kinds of phony names in them..