Pogo / Games not working correctly

I have been e-mailing back and forth for a week now with tech support (Ruth) about the Cribbage game. If you call the Pogo number [protected]), it tells you to go to the support area on their website. (That would surely be a problem if you couldn't get on Pogo at all!) For some issues, talking to a live (knowledgeable) person would probably solve the problem right then. My problem with Cribbage is that the cards are overlapping, the top turned extra card doesn't show up, you can't tell how many cards the opponent has left because they come out of nowhere, and so on. I sent my operating system info, java, and screenshots as requested. "Ruth" e-mailed the obvious delete temp file, cache, delete and reload java, etc. which I did. The third e-mail from "Ruth" gave me a solution to fix the chat input window! Where did she come up with that? That wasn't even my issue and was never mentioned by me! I just e-mailed back for the fourth time about this problem. They really need to open up some phone lines with live support and help those of us frustrated by their barbaric support system. Also, while I was looking through their tech support pages, many of their solutions are outdated. You click on a link and it's not there anymore.

No wonder they have so many complaints here and in the chat rooms! They need to show more respect for not only new players, but also the long-time (5 years for me) paying customers. At this point, I don't know if I'll ever get a solution to my problem with Cribbage (my favorite game).

Me

Comments

7th of May, 2009

I know Pogo either deliberately keeps their players from winning, or hides the real truth. However the games are fun and I miss them. If I want to win and have as much a chance as anyone else, I play the Lottery...they at least let you win now and then.

Pogo is a spam, and I am suprised that our government allows them to play with people's emotions with the knowledge that you COULD win when there is no chance. No one EVER SPEAKS WITH ANYONE WHO HAS WON.