POF.com / Plenty of Fish / auto subscribe that I did not authorise!!!
I did not authorise an auto subscription! Thither more the was 3 days left on my old subscription! I don't even use the friggin site and you have stolen Â£38 from my credit card without my permission! Which has sent me over my credit limit and landed me a Â£12 charge so I expect a Â£50 refund!
I am totally pissed off as the Â£30 that was left on my card was supposed to be for food for my family meal tonight as I get paid tomorrow and now we are all [censor] over because of this. I have since deleted my profile. I'm truly disgusted I want a reply right now! As I need to get my money back to provide food for my family!!!
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers