Plimus / Ripoff artists
Complaints abound on this company! I ordered a download program that "guarantees to repair corrupt files" if you can see the preview in one of their windows. I could see one page of the file in their window, and ordered it for $39.95. Moments later, i got the invoice for double that! The program did not work, I immediately (within hours) asked for my money back, deleted their program (in case they use it to gather information from my computer), and deleted the corrupt file.
Plimus sends a fancy "Refund recovery Action" via e-mail, and say they will correspond to the vendor. Bunk! This is a back and forth for them to buy time to get the money from your credit card... this will go on for days and weeks if you let it. NOTIFY YOUR BANK/CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY. GET A NEW CREDIT CARD AND CANCEL YOUR OLD ONE.
Reports online state that PLIMUS continues to debit your credit card ongoing, so BEWARE.
More Plimus Complaints & Reviews
- Plimus - Online fraud 
- Plimus - Paypal Fraud 
- Plimus - Fraudulent deduction 
- Plimus - fraud 
- Plimus - Charge not authorized 
- Plimus - They have somehow gotten my credit card numbers and stole my money
- Plimus - Didn't deliver & refused refund
- [Resolved] Plimus - Fraudulent charges to CC 
- Plimus - They should be heavily fine, for deceiving, and scamming
- Plimus - Scam -- take money but never receive services