Play-Asia.com / Wrong region - useless game sent

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

I ordered the game Cars (Disney, Pixar) and one other game from Play-Asia for my son's XBox 360. They sent one game region free but they sent Cars for the East Asia region, even though I am in the middle east which uses the Europe region consoles. I complained to them and they said I would have to pay the postage costs plus a restocking fee plus they would cancel the coupon reduction used. In short they themselves admitted, "it will not be economical for you to return the game".

More Play-Asia.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• So
      24th of Mar, 2008

Haa???, your order actually come/arrive to you, I have ordered some PSP games 4 weeks ago, and use my credit card for the payment, but never receieve it 'till now. Owww man, This Play Asia really no good. I gonna spread the news, so no body gonna fell into their trap again.

Best regard.

4th of Nov, 2011

I've been waiting for 2 months and have sent 5 messsages to them and the only thing that they do is send me polite messages trying to apologise and saying that it is normal to take this long.
    Play-Asia is not a safe site.

• Bt
      17th of Jun, 2012

Cars (Disney, Pixar) on xbox 360 was already confirmed region free few years ago.
    There is NOT even a region locked of this game exists.
    Also, this game was only released in US and UK, no more. How could a " East Asia region " you found ?

probably you don't know,
    Disney Interactive, the publsiher, did not even release any " Asian version " on xbox 360 at all.
    Asian console gamers play the US version disc because its region free.

You looks like one of those ignorance putting complaints without getting more knowledge first, and never reply back ( running away after post ).