Planet Fitness / membership revoked

Ni Mar 22, 2013
Phone: (269) 925-1070

My husbands membership was revoked at Planet Fitness in Benton Harbor MI on mall dr.because the manager claimed my husband dropped the dumbbells, which he did not, he sat them down.

This was only our second time being there. The first time we went the manager accused my husband of dropping the dumbbells, (which all he did was place them on the ground and it made a sound), my husband apologized. I was scared of working out there again because I was afraid I might make a noise with my dumbbells and get yelled at too, but my husband reassured me that it would be okay and maybe he was just warning us because it was our first time there. The second time we went, it was only two minutes of arrival, the manager once again accused us of throwing our weights, which once again all my husband did was put them down, so the manager asked us to go to the front desk and then proceeds to lecture us and the revoke my husbands membership and told him to get out.

We demanded our refund and he refused us.I want at least my husbands money back and not only that but an apology, I feel like we were discriminated towards, and I have never been so embarrassed in my life, I actually started crying.