Planet Fitness In Sunrise, FL / rude staff and wasted money

1 2101 North University DriveSunrise, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-839-5871

I hate that I ever signed up for a membership with this gym. Not only is the staff rude, they are liars. On 9/4/07, I called the gym to speak with the manager regarding my membership. I was told that the manager was on the other line and I could hold for him (J.J). While, I'm holding a young lady (Amy) claiming to be the assistant manager, answers the phone and tells me that he is not in the building anymore and she can't help me with any information. I was so upset it was unbelievable. I am trying to cancel my membership their without fees.

Me

Comments

• Al
      26th of Sep, 2008

Well, you might be able to cancel your membership without paying a fee. But ONLY if you have a regular membership, (which is on a month to month basis) or if you have a Black Card membership and you have already commited for a year. Other than that, if you haven't done a year at the gym yet with the Black Card membership, they will charge you an early cancellation fee. When you go to try to cancel your membership, they have right there at the front desk your contract to show you what YOU specifically signed for and agreed to. So it all depends on your situation. Hope this helps.

-Alex