Planet Fitness / bad service and terrible policies
After additional fees appeared on my bank statement I called to inquire. I was treated so disrespectfully that I was shocked. This company can send me emails daily about upgrades and getting friends and family to join, but doesn't notify me of an additional charge, then berates me for asking about it. When I asked if they cared about what a bad customer service experience I had, they said, "No, you'll cancel and pay us $58 to do it."
Don't allow gyms to take advantage of you like this. The automatic deductions are not worth it. These companies make it so hard to cancel, and are so awful to deal with. The only way the bank can help me is to have my account close and reopened.
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - billing practices 
- Planet Fitness - threat
- Planet Fitness - tanning bed
- Planet Fitness - refunds
- Planet Fitness - my locker cut open.
- Planet Fitness - billing