Planet Beach / Extremely rude front desk clerk, broken equipment

1 21403 Grand Hollow Lane, Katy, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8323169450

I have been a member since 2009. I joined because of the Infrared therapy offered in the Contempo Spa package. It was sold in 2010 and the new owners do not maintain the business very well. They had towels with holes in them, they were so old and over-washed.
The equipment breaks down and they do not maintain the beds. This makes me think that they are also very dirty and could possibly spread disease.
When I mentioned this to the front desk clerk, Lauren King, she was so embarrassed by the honesty of my report, that she started yelling at me that it wasn't true because she was trying to get new people to sign up. She was stressed to sell her memberships everyday and would rather lie to customers and trick them into the deal, rather than offer a better solution to me.
She was young, and inexperienced in dealing with the public. She started avoiding me and then ran to the back of the store when I was leaving. I asked for a form to terminate my membership.
She got very nasty after that. She yelled at me to leave the store. 'GET OUT'.

Comments

• Gr
      12th of Dec, 2010

i paid my pogo fee on 11 /17/2010 why was i shut off.it was takingout of my checking accout for one year why was i shut off