Pizza Pizza / Did Not Get 2 for 1 Movie Admission Tickets

1 Thornhill, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Both my Mom and I went to Pizza Pizza today at 3:01 p.m. to get the special which is advertised in the flyer until April 30, 2009 and received 2 for 1 Movie Admission at Cineplex and we are both disabled and drove that far and was very unhappy about them not having these Movie Admission. This is just a come-on as far as I am concerned to get people to come in there. We thought we would get our Movie Admission at Cineplex at Pizza Pizza and were quite disappointed when we did not receive them.
Sincerely,
nipperbandit07@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ai
      30th of Apr, 2009

I do believe that Pizza Pizza should give us both Movie Admissions for Cineplex as it has not expired until April 30, 2009. There is no excuse for defrauding the customers just to get them to buy your Pizza. I could not recommend Pizza Pizza to any of my friends ever due to what has happened to us today. This is nothing but a come-on!!!

• Ai
      30th of Apr, 2009

Demanding our Movie Admission 2 for 1 for Cineplex or send us a free voucher for a large pizza with 3 toppings for free. Pizza Pizza should not falsely advertise when they know they are not going to have them when you do come in.

Very irate and upset customer!!!

• Bl
      9th of May, 2009

You people obviously can't read. Maybe if you saw the ad, it states while supplies last. I had twice entered this promotion and both times received coupons, which btw expired on April 30th. People like you are pathetic in that you cannot fully grasp the concept of promotions and expect the world to cater to your stupid ###.

• Ph
      20th of Jun, 2009

I agree fully with blackdeathrising.
    The promotion ended on the 30th of April.
    And it absolutely was "while supplies last".
    Pizza Pizza obviously isn't going to have any of those coupons left on the last day of the promotion.
    And it's a fantastic one. We had tons of coupons. We order pizza maybe a little too often...

People like you should be culled and rendered sterile so that stupidity no longer exists in our world. We'd do a lot better without it.

• Ph
      21st of Jun, 2009

Reading only has 1 n. My user name is Phiit29. I also think you meant to say "Phiit29's comment is as stupid as she is.

Now, the promo ended on the 30th and the it said while supplies last. So if there is no more coupons at that location, it's probably because they ran out. Isn't that how they work?

Say hi to your mommy as she tucks you in tonight Jason