Pimsleur Approach / Fraudulent billing tactics

May 13, 2015
Pimsleur Approach
San Jose
I initially purchased a quick and simple approach to Spanish CD program which stated a great deal for only 9.95. I keep all my emails so I still have the receipt to prove the original price. Once you sign up for what you think is a 10 dollar deal you are added to the Pimsleur elite gold purchase you did not ask for and subsequently starts billing you every month for up to 500.00 dollars you did not sign up for.
Your quick and easy 9.95 purchase has just turned into a continued billing cycle that cost hours of disputing as well as the feeling of being financially violated. I don't like people taking money I did not approve. Stay away Rosetta stone would have been better, at least I knew that was expensive.

A  29th of May, 2015 by
I also got scammed by this company. So far over $842 on my credit card. I have tried to cancel and they claim I have to send them a $200 money order in order for them to close the account. And that the billing will continue through Sept. even after cancellation at $128. a month. I have today filed complaints with the BBB of their state and the State Attorney General of my state.

Pimsleur Approach Logo Pimsleur Approach