Pimsleur Approach / Fraudulent billing tactics
I initially purchased a quick and simple approach to Spanish CD program which stated a great deal for only 9.95. I keep all my emails so I still have the receipt to prove the original price. Once you sign up for what you think is a 10 dollar deal you are added to the Pimsleur elite gold purchase you did not ask for and subsequently starts billing you every month for up to 500.00 dollars you did not sign up for.
Your quick and easy 9.95 purchase has just turned into a continued billing cycle that cost hours of disputing as well as the feeling of being financially violated. I don't like people taking money I did not approve. Stay away Rosetta stone would have been better, at least I knew that was expensive.
More Pimsleur Approach Complaints & Reviews
- Pimsleur Approach - Scam and lies 
- Pimsleur Approach - different stories by different people 
- Pimsleur Approach - Language CDs 
- Pimsleur Approach - SCAM! 
- Pimsleur Approach - Deceptive/Fradulent Business Practices 
- Pimsleur Approach - Quick & Simple Italian CDS 
- Pimsleur Approach - Fraud 
- Pimsleur Approach - Italian CD 
- PimsleurApproach.com - Scam 
- Pimsleur Approach - unauthorized charges on bank account