Picture FramesThe seller refused to take the wrong sizes of the frames back

I bought two photo frames from the website www.pictureframes.com. It was total scam, ‘coz they delivered wrong sizes. I contacted the rep and asked if they could change them, but the rep told to pay for the return postage on my own. It was large sum and I haven’t returned the frames. But I was really disappointed in the services. Not recommended company. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

Sa
Jan 09, 2015

Comments

• De
      Apr 27, 2015

I spent $360 to have an illustration mounted with their online service. Somehow, they managed to frame it off-centered. I spoke with Derek their customer service and he asked me to send him a photo of the problem and I did immediately. I called them a few more times and also contacted them several times via emails. They gave me this "we will get back to you" routine and never responded. However, I have been getting a daily advertising from them. It is clear that they care so much about the money customers give them but not the services they provide in return. I am very disappointed by their unfortunate craftsmanship and a criminal level of customer service. I used them because of great reviews here and elsewhere. Now I suspect that all these reviews are "paid" reviews. I am willing to pay premium for a professional service but their service is not worth a penny.