PHYTOLABEL / no refund

1 France Review updated:

despite their refund aggreement and the prompt return of the unused product i am still waiting for my money. there is no answer from their Paris phone number.

Ky

More PHYTOLABEL Complaints & Reviews

Comments

21st of Apr, 2010

I have placed online order of the weight lose patches I called the office number given on the web page and it says immediate delivery if order by creadit card i am still waiting to receive the order no reply on the phone I really don't know what to do!

• Do
      6th of May, 2010

i bought the slimming patches would not stick paid £5 to send back by recorded delivery so they had to sign for the returned patches thay was 3 weeks ago no REFUND is there no one out there who can stop this scam and stop them from advertising on the net i am taking this to the onbutsman to see if he can get these people stopped from taking decent hard working peoples money

7th of May, 2010

I have also placed an online order for the weight loss patches one month ago and i am still waiting for them to be delivered to me. I think this company is swindling people's money. the more so that there is no way to contact them by email. it seem i have lost my money and there no way to recover same.

• Ke
      9th of May, 2010

I ordered my patches on line, and received them within about 7 days, have only just started to use them on thursday but day 1 patch came off in shower and other patch jus about staying on, replaced extra patch, then replaced both pacthes again after 48 hours and one of those come off in the shower and the other one just about staying on, supposed to be water proof,
    I will give these until Thursday 13th May to see if I have lost the recommend 6.6lbs if any at all, I have been trying to fined an email address to complain, but as everyone else cannot find one, I was going to try and call them from work tomorrow to see if I can talk to someone, but looks like it is one big scam.

• Wh
      15th of May, 2010

i order from you'll and i have NOT gotten my supply and you'll have my money where is my money/product .I am very upset . very poor service

• Po
      13th of Jul, 2010

I have also orderd on line, using my debit card but received an email telling me I had problems paying and to ring the number. I checked my bank and the mony had not been taken I tried ringing and ringing but the number was incorrect and I could not get troug at all. Then the next day I checked again and the money, it had been taken out. I cant cancell because there is NO way of contacting them

Angela

• Wi
      22nd of Sep, 2010

do not order this is a scam we bought £68 WORTH beginning of may they turned up very quickly within 7 days and was like a cheep plaster and peeled off straight away sent them back 0n the 14th may by recorded delivery they was signed for and have never received a refund as we cannot get hold of them as the tel numbers are fake .
    We are very angry as we saw this advertised on a well known womens magegines web page which at this time we are not prepared to say which one it is as we have e mailed them because we feel they are equally at fault as to allow scam companies to avertise on there home page without looking into if the company is genuine or not .We wrongly thought that as they was allowing the advert to be on there home page that they had the prove that these did work ( WHICH THEY DON'T SO DO NOT BUY THEM.I f we get no satifaction from this magagine we will have no option but to name them and to take it to the office of fair trading to see if they agree that they are equally or partly at fault which I think in the letter of the law they are .