phoneticom, LLC / Services never requested

1 unknownSpringfield, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-280-5444

I received my phone where a charge from PhoneTicom, LLC was added on my landline service for emergency msg system! This service was never authorized by me to be added to my landline service. I tried to call the phone given for billing department which is [protected] but this phone number was bogus because there was not ringing only a lot of static then the phone went dead! Tried to call my phone company to dispute the charges but department was closed over the weekend. Will have to try on Monday.

More phoneticom, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      15th of Mar, 2009
    phoneticom, llc - Unauthorized Charges
    Phoneticom, LLC
    Michigan

Unauthorized charges to phone bill. Called phone company and phoneticom, llc to inform both that this service was not authorized. Charges stopped for a few months and than re-appeared. This company is a scam.

• Ar
      21st of May, 2009

i have not ordered nothing from here. i got the same problem as the other person, i have been charged for something i have not ordered. please take off the 32.14 dollars you have charged me off my phone bill

• He
      28th of Feb, 2010

I TOO WAS CHARGED BY THIS SUPPOSED COMPANY FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE AND WILL BE CALLING THE PHONE COMPANY TO COMPLAIN. WHAT A PAIN...YOU CAN PLACE A BLOCK ON THESE TYPE OF SCAMS THROUGH YOUR PHONE CARRIER.

• De
      28th of Mar, 2010

I just found this charge on our phone bill too. Never authorized.

9th of Jul, 2010

Phoneticom LLC did the same to me. They charged some fraudulent charges on our phone bill for some emergency fraud alert. I did get through to the # on my ATT phone bill and was told that I would be given a credit for the charges. I called ATT and they said they could not deduct the charges from our bill. This really bugs me that they are deceiving people. Some people probably don't check their bills and pay those charges. This company is getting rich for these bogus charges.

9th of Jul, 2010

We were billed fraudulent charges on our ATT phone bill through OAN for Phoneticom LLC. The charges were some emergency fraud alert which we never signed up for. Just think of all the people who don't check their total bill and pay these charges month after month, making some scammer rich.

• De
      12th of Nov, 2010

Same thing happened to us on our phonebill from Frontier, how can they let this happen.

3rd of Jan, 2011

Just got my Frontier bill and found the same thing. Called OAN and got it removed, hopefully. They gave me the name of the person that authorized the charge. Scam!

• Sh
      20th of Feb, 2012
    phoneticom, llc - Billed for service I did NOT request
    Sheila Lewis
    489 Springfield Road
    Springfield
    South Carolina
    Phone: 8032581400

Phoneticom put an unauthorized charge on my AT&T bill. I did NOT request their service!! I would like this service cancelled and removed from my AT&T bill AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

• Do
      20th of Feb, 2012

Um. I would suggest you take this up with AT&T directly and as soon as possible, rather than posting it here. They don't read the Complaints Board, just in case you thought they might respond on their own. Fraudulent charges are a regular scam-like "thing" that AT&T has to deal with.