Phenom Healthraspberry ketone

This company offers a free trial - just pay £2.95 p+p ... when you get confirmation email you have signed up for ongoing product at almost £80 per month + after 15 days if you don't cancel you will be charged for the free trial! Telephone lines aren't answered, and in order to get any chance of refund you have to return product at your cost to Cyprus...

Sc
Feb 28, 2017

Comments

• Ju
      Jul 11, 2017

I've had exactly the same problem where the Company ask you "have" 'to resend back the product to Cyprus but how can you when you didn't receive it in the first place and that I "had" to contact Hermes for proof of delivery even though Royal Mail were supposed to be sending it. They part refunded my money but I am almost £40 down and no product! Philip is not very helpful asking the customer on how they HAVE to chase it themselves. This seems to be a con.

Jul 21, 2017

I have also had this experience and applied for a free trial, and then sent some more supplemants at a huge cost. I have also sent mine back to cyprus.

• Li
      Aug 10, 2017

This company is a con - have nothing to do with them!

• Ju
      Aug 10, 2017

Very quick at taking your money but not at refunding - it's disgusting how they get away with it especially when no product was received and they stole £40 from me and NEVER refunded despite numerous attempts to contact but then suddenly they stopped contacting me. There must be another way of getting our monies back?

• Co
      Aug 12, 2017

Its a con I, ve tried to call can, t get thou at all they have taken there money even thou I don, t want it

• Ag
      Aug 13, 2017

Please could someone confirm that Herbaldiet is connected to Phenom Health - Ultra Pur Wild Raspberry Ketone capsules. I need to know as £79.31 has been taken out of my bank account a couple of days ago!! The only product I have received is Ultra Pur Wild Raspberry Ketone FREE TRIAL. I paid for Postage & Packing only. I have only taken a few capsules as they don't seem to be working!? I have emailed support and they have cancelled a subscription/refill !!?? I never asked for a further supply of these capsules! I had no idea by asking for a free trial I would be billed !! Awaiting for their reply to my asking for a reimbursement. HERBALDIET ? RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT?? Please email me at [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks. Lorraine

• Ni
      Aug 18, 2017

I had the same problem, I ordered a free trial but had to supply my bank details for postage costs, I ordered at 10.30pm one night then in the morning received an email saying I was now going to receive this product each month, and would have to pay with my card details they had. I cancelled the Oder immediately. Then I got another email to say my second product was on its way again a free trial but then was contracted to buy each month and they would take the money from my account, again without my aurthority. I hadn't ordered this product, I then got a third email saying I had to pay a postage insurance again a small fee was taken out of my account, without my permission ... Phenom Health, Bio slim powder cleanse, Garcinia clean...protect package are all connected .
    I had to cancel my bank card to stop them taking payments

Aug 27, 2017

I had the say experience with them a few weeks ago. Please do not buy from them as they are a big con. I signed up for the 2.95 trial but got a 150 pounds bill. The good news is I managed to get my refund. This is how I got my refund. I rang my bank Royal bank of scotland visa debit department and explained to them my experience and that I am been trying to cancel the sub and get my refund. After a few simple question my money I mean all of it was back in my account within 2 hour.

Sep 06, 2017

c'est une arnaque on vous preleves de l'argent sans votre autorisation et vous 'avez pas les produits

• Ne
      Sep 26, 2017

I cancelled by email as they requested, they emailed me back saying it was cancelled and they would be in touch in 24hrs which they did not do. 30 days later I'm checking my bank account for something else and noticed they had taken £79.00 from my account, I phoned them there and then and they said "it was an oversight and they would refund me immediately" (3 days later) I got the money back into my bank, he also said "when I emailed them to cancel I should have followed that up with a phone call" and yet no where on there sight does it "say that". The morning on posting this review I had just received "another months supply" Unbelievable this "mob" what do I have to do for this "crap product" to stop coming through my letterbox!
    Please Please when you email to "cancel" phone them to "cancel" too!! and go to your" Bank" also and explain to them and they will "Stop"!!! them going back in to your account for any more payments!! as I have done! I will post this crap back to them (more money) for postage and that will be it Over!!! Never ever again!

• Ni
      Sep 26, 2017

I had to cancel my bank card and get a new one as they have your card details and just keep taking payments for products you haven't asked for ...CANCEL YOUR CARD to be on the safe side

• Je
      Apr 11, 2018

I too was caught
    signed up for a free trial got more than just Garcinia clean got bio slim as well and protect a package which looks to be part of this though difficult to confirm
    To return you have to send to Cyprus which will cost a fortune yet the postage and packing paid for delivery was only £2.95!
    If you do not return you have to pay £29.95 a product even the one that was not ordered
    The advertising is so misleading and links them to Dragons Den
    The customer service keeps sending you the same mail response each time they don't even change the date
    PLEASE BEWARE DON'T ET CAUGHT LIKE ME

• Mi
      Apr 14, 2018

just happened to me .went for the free trial, asked for my bank details for £2.95 postage .just taken £69 out of my account .tried to stop it but could not do it.left me with£7 in my account .thiefs.How do they get away with it.

• Di
      May 20, 2018

Partners just been caught out by this phenom health scam, best thing to do is cancel with phenom (just a going through the motions thing).

Then call your bank to cancel the Continuous Payment Authority that's been set up and also cancel your card as it's highly likely your card details are now comprised.

• Mi
      Jul 03, 2018

This company operates a very sharp practice and should be avoided at all costs. People are easily duped - I was (never before and never again)!

Like others I was caught out by the sprat to catch the mackerel and had no idea that the continuous monthly payments would be taken. It has taken up a lot of time to unravel this - and it required sending back to Cyprus and paying Royal Mail nearly £10 for tracking.

I told the company on the phone that they are operating in an unethical manner and I want to take further action to stop the company operating in this way. They know perfectly well that they are doing this and they must get many complaints on the phone, by e mail and on websites like this.

Message to all is AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Aug 28, 2018

@michael as Hi. I was just wondering if you ever received a full refund please? I received half and they said they would refund the other half as soon as they received the product. I have been arguing with them over email for 38 days as they’ve been blaming it on a system error as to why I don’t have the refund.

• St
      Sep 02, 2018

@MaceLaverick I received half on 1 pack - ie around £40
    I sent THREE packs back recorded delivery and never heard from them again.
    So they have £200 of my money and all 3 packs back so they can send out again to other fools.
    Clever eh?

• St
      Sep 02, 2018

I've had the same problem as all of you.
    Do NOT even send back.
    I sent 3 packs back to Cyprus at a cost of £13 and recorded delivery showed they were received.
    At that point they stopped responding to all my emails.
    I am £200 out of pocket.
    The idea of sending back is so they have the products to then send on to other unsuspecting new customers.
    I have no idea how they are allowed to continue to trade on Amazon and other supposedly reputable outlets.
    I am currently trying to locate their UK address so I can raise a Small Claims Action against them.