Phenom Healthgarcinia clean

I purchased a pack of garcinia clean..these however came with no instructions on how to take only that it states x2 capsules a day..it doesnt state with or without food or if its a supplement instead of food...very poor description indeed...iv now completed my course and iv not lost even 1lb..the videos shown of this product using celebrities and their weight loss using this product is complete rubbish so i therefore think this is false advertising..i will however be contacting watchdog and trading standards over this issue..to lose such a large amount of money and this product not work is discusting..im not a happy customer and others that have also purchased this item will also be taking up their complaints for full refunds

Lo
Feb 26, 2018

Comments

• Pa
      May 24, 2018

Phenom health have sent me a free trial sample of Garcinia clean. However when I read the small print they wanted a payment of almost £80 monthly if I did not cancel the subscription. I phoned the customer service helpline on 0208-[protected] to cancel further orders and charges 6 days after I ordered the free sample, and was told that the package I received contained an extra 30 capsules above the free samples advertised and that I would have to return them or I would be charged the next installment.

The product packaging states that the product is manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and BS:EN 9001:2000 quality assured certification, but lists a return address of Larnica Cyprus as the P.O. box number to return the product to.

I am returning the whole order to receive a full refund in accordance with the distance selling regulations, and informing my bank of the fraud.