PetSmart / all things living basking bulbs-unethical behavior

Pa Dec 31, 2015

This occurred December 27th, 2015. I have always shopped at the PetSmart at 5050 S. E. 14th in Des Moines, Iowa. I have literally spent thousands of dollars here in the past 15 years. I have several reptiles & should own stock in their UVB as well as UV lights, basking & heating. I have purchased all the brands & the one that gives you the longest life, when it doesn't break apart from the bulb & the screw in, is the All Living Things. The stores brand. I have purchased hundreds of lights through the years & this brand has had to be taken back at least 6 times. The store has a 60 day guarantee on their products, I keep receipts. When I returned the All Living Things basking bulb this last time, the cashier Carey, embarrassed me in front of a store full of people. She insinuated I was returning them dishonestly, after checking the reviews on this bulb, this problem has occurred many times with other people. Carey said she would exchange "this time" but she would have to talk to Tracy, the manager about not honoring the return receipt any longer. I will never shop at PetSmart again. I would never return anything dishonestly, a $7.99 bulb issue has just cost them lots of money. I'm putting this out wherever I can, if people have a warranty on their receipts & don't want to honor it, it should be removed.