PersonalCreations.com / Poor Poor Customer Service and extremely Rude representative

I ordered a tshirt which was supposed to have personalization and a picture on it as a birthday gift.

My shirt arrived with no personalization on it just the picture but according to my invoice and order,
there was supposed to be personalization on the shirt.

I called the company to let them know the situation and to have them replace the shirt. The customer
service rep Jennifer S. insisted that my shirt contained the personalization and said that I was
wrong and the company will not redo the order or refund the shirt since it has the picture on it.

basically, their customer service associate, Jennifer S. said that this is not the company policy and it is my problem that the personalization does not exist on the shirt.

I had asked that they pay for the return shipping on the shirt as it is not what I ordered and replace the
shirt with what I had ordered... not an outlandish request.

Poor Poor Customer Service and extremely Rude representative.

A  8th of Apr, 2008 by
I ordered something from Personal creations which the product was fine but about a month later I got a charge on my account from UMG BUYERSEDGE for 11.99.
I had to have my credit card canceled and contacted the company UMG BUYERSEDGE at 1-888-326-7156 and they advised when I paid by credit card on PErsonal creations they signed me up for this buyers edge??? I never signed up for anything and I didn't give authorization.
They advised that I will be refunded the 11.99 but I am not to positive but I have kept my authorization # and also the rep I spoke with.
Now I am trying to get through with Personal Creations.
Terrible company for giving out Credit card info.
N  15th of Dec, 2008 by

PersonalCreations.com - Unauthorized charges

Looks like a normal ordering site. I ordered a little onsie for a baby, $19.95. It said, 'tax in Ill. only' and I live in New York. No chance to review charges, they submit for over $30.00. Tax, personalization fee, outrageous shipping and handling, and no chance to review or cancel. I called them, they deny they submit without showing you how much---then they say you can't cancel because they get their sales posted at different times during the day.

I told them this was a total rip off, over $30.00 for a onsie, they were getting reported immediately. Then they said to call back after 2pm and cancel. I doubt it will go that easily.

Personal Creations Logo Personal Creations