Perfectmatch.com / PerfectMatch.com service is very unsatisfactory

PerfectMatch.com service is very unsatisfactory. After several emails regarding to complaints about the service, with none satisfactorily resolved, I tried to cancel my account and refund my money, which they didn't address in any of their response emails. When I was charged again for another month, and contacted them yet again, they refused to refund my money. The link to cancel and close out my account has been removed so I can't close the account immediately. I have written yet another email for them to close out my account.

Sa

Comments

• Su
      14th of Mar, 2007

Perfectmatch.com is definitely not perfect! I was contacted by someone using a fake photo and profile. Turned out to be someone in Nigeria asking me for money after several weeks of emailing back and forth.

I reported it to perfectmatch.com and received no response at all. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and reported a 2nd time. Still no response. My third email to perfectmatch.com I wrote that the way they handling this situation is even more disturbing then the fraudulent account. Maybe they can't stop all the con artists from signing up, but they can at least respond to a member!