PeoplePC.com / Ripped off

1 Panama City, FL, United States Review updated:

People pc will scam you! even if you cancel your service you will be billed! Also they will be rude with you! Fyi. keep all confirmation # as you will need this info. I canceled my service in 07/07 again i had to cancel in 2/08... and now i am still being billed! So again i call back to see why i am being billed} they are rude w/ me and tell me they cant do anything about it!

Ke

Comments

7th of Nov, 2008

Oh I agree. I tried to cancel months ago. They wont let you. talk you into a free month or whatever. And RUDE. Now I realized today they have started charging me again. Call in and same ###. This company is unbelievable. And hire some people that speak english for christs sake.I finally got it cancellled after an hour on the phone. Did not get my measly 41.70 refunded that they have chraged me since the last time I tried to cancel . Sent an email sure they wont respond. I was a member for 10 years. Didnt have any issues just now no longer needed their service. The last manager I talked with hung up on me when I asked for someone higher thab them and asked who I could write to and refused to give me any info and hung up. Un f in believable.