Pediped / Bad company

I bought two pairs of shoes from www.pediped.com and one pair was way too small. I contacted Pediped and told them I received the wrong size shoes but they said that they don't do refunds. I said that I wanted only a replacement for the correct size. Their rep said that they need some time to resolve my issue and that they will contact me as soon as they decide what to do. I'm still waiting and it seems like the completely forgot about me!

Sv
Nov 22, 2016

More Pediped Complaints & Reviews

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2018

I agree 110%. Pediped is not a good company. I bought a pair of shoes for my son. First time buying, I made sure the shoe I bought is not on sale otherwise I cannot return or exchange. I paid full price. I printed out their shoe chart and call customer service to make sure I buy the right size for my child. Based on their recommendation, I should be size 18-24 for my baby (same as size 5). While my child wear size 4 with Stride rite and Ikiki. The shoe came too big for my child, I called customer service right away, they said they do not do size exchange. I should return the item, pay for the return fee and buy again from them. I paid for the shipment while buying. You must be kidding me! Paying $8 each time for shipping, I could buy another pair of shoe for my child. Really bad company and bad policy. Do not buy from them.