PCS Stamps and Coins / Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order
We got sent a couple of state quarters last December. They asked for $17.99 and then they would continue to send more state quarters and more bills after future shipments. We had not ordered this item and were not interested in receiving more of them. There was no information about returning the items (2 quarters and a lot of paperwork about the state of origin of the quarters - Possible value of items was 94 cents to include quarters and copy costs of the paperwork). Since we were not interested in further shipments, we did not respond.
After 3-4 months we started receiving threatening letters in the mail, saying we owed them $17.99.I contacted them by phone last month telling them we had not ordered these items. That did not matter... they had received an internet order from us... which was not true. That did not matter to them - they just want our money or they'll try to wreck our credit. I've contacted my state's attorney general's office. If necessary, I'll talk to some of my lawyer friends who will give me free advice. It should be interesting to see how this plays out. PCS Stamps is a real scam!'
More PCS Stamps and Coins Complaints & Reviews
- PCS Stamps & Coins - SCAM bills 
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Missing shipment #3 
- PCS Stamps and Coins - 20 years of worthless junk!!!!
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Dishonest company and bills credit card without permission 
- PCS Stamps and Coins - They sent a coind I didn't order.
- PCS Stamps & Coins - u.s. coins of the 19th century 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - unauthorized use of debit card
- PCS Stamps & Coins - Coins that I did not order 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - overpriced ripoff
- PCS Stamps & Coins - Thomas Jefferson coin